what is the 3D program?
I want try make mods of weapons..
(Is not edit).
I want know what is the program for do this
and How can I open .md3 files ?
Thanks given by:
MilkShape3D, probably others but that's the one I use so I can say for a fact that it does.
Thanks given by:
a_slow_old_man used Blender AFAIK. More difficult than Milkshape, but should work better.
Thanks given by:
Blender don't export .md3 format, if I remember well a_slow_old_man works on blender and export in .obj, he then uses MilkShape3D to convert in .md3
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 11:54AM)Cleaner Wrote: Blender don't export .md3 format, if I remember well a_slow_old_man works on blender and export in .obj, he then uses MilkShape3D to convert in .md3

why not http://www.katsbits.com/smforum/index.php?topic=326.0 ?
Thanks given by:
Humm, apparently you need a script for it, which it seems I don't have on my version of Blender...
Thanks given by:
I know, i was actually giving a script to do that... And i was wondering why use milkshape instead of a script if all he needs to do is converting
Thanks given by:
If it wasn't for the fact that Blender is OpenSource since Leko "want try make mods of weapons.." I would definitely suggest MilkShape3D, far easier to handle for beginners...

Blender

MilkShape 3D
Thanks given by:
I use Blender for the modelling and the exporting, but because I have not a hint of a clue about scripting, I use Blender2.67 for the modelling and 2.63a for the exporting, because thats the only version+exporter that seems to work for me.
Thanks given by:
Thanks ;)
Thanks given by: