Pickups problem!!
Hi guys,
I have a problem with the pickups in assault cube version 1.1!
One day I decided to make a new map and save it to play the map offline with bots, when I put a helmet I CAN'T use it, I tried all of the pickups and I couldn't use them!!!
I re-installed the game and it didn't work.

Any solutions??
Thanks given by:
Once you place the pickups in edit mode, make sure you save it and go to another mode like CTF/TDM/etc., grabbing the pickups in edit mode won't do any effect.
Thanks given by:
You should be more specific, sh00t. "It does not work" doesn't mean anything.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 06:26PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Once you place the pickups in edit mode, make sure you save it and go to another mode like CTF/TDM/etc., grabbing the pickups in edit mode won't do any effect.

Can the pickups do any effect in a newmap?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 06:53PM)~sh00t{b} Wrote:
(25 Jun 13, 06:26PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Once you place the pickups in edit mode, make sure you save it and go to another mode like CTF/TDM/etc., grabbing the pickups in edit mode won't do any effect.

Not sure what you mean.
Thanks given by:
For pickups to work, save the map, then load it in coop again.
Thanks given by:
1) Put some pickups in your map's (Kevlar, Health, Ammo box...).

2) Save the map with this command:
/savemap ac_NAMEOFYOURMAP

3) Then write it:
/mode 7; map ac_NAMEOFYOURMAP

You can choose different mode playable with bots, just change the following numbers!:
- mode 7= Bot TD (Team Deathmatch)
- mode 8= Bot D (Deathmatch)
- mode 12= Bot OSOK (One Shot One Kill)
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 06:57PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(25 Jun 13, 06:53PM)~sh00t{b} Wrote:

Not sure what you mean.

I saw a video on making new maps, when he put pickups, he can use them.
Thanks given by:
Oh. My. God.
~sh00t{b}, please explain what you mean by the phrases "...I CAN'T use it...", "...I couldn't use them!!!", "...it didn't work" and "...he can use them".
Do you mean that the pickups do not appear when you load the map?
Do you mean that the pickups appear on the map, but you can't pick them up?
Do you mean that the pickups appear and you can pick them up, but you don't get the armour applied?
Thanks given by:
* Cleaner bows in front of jamz's patience...
Thanks given by:
In coopedit, when you just place a pickup, if you don't save and reload the map, when you go on the pickup, it will disapear and the pickup effect will not be applied. Is that your problem? Are you editing the map during the bot game?
Thanks given by:
Play offical map and Multiplayer the ntell us ? Pickup work ?
If it work, your map is erro !
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 13, 12:48PM)ExodusS Wrote: In coopedit, when you just place a pickup, if you don't save and reload the map, when you go on the pickup, it will disapear and the pickup effect will not be applied. Is that your problem? Are you editing the map during the bot game?
yes
Thanks given by: