Movie Streaming
Well...movie2k.to has been down for about a month now and it looks like its not getting back up.

Any of you have good free movie streaming sites?
Thanks given by:
Not allowed to discuss that on here.
Thanks given by:
You want to stream pirated material and this was the first forum you thought to ask? Just, no.
Thanks given by:
why not talk about it here?
in Russia, there are many sites like this movie-2k.
still have a YouTube where a lot of movies free, and for pay also .
I prefer torrents,only on the torrent I found several Iranian films,which are not found either in the cinema neither on TV because everywhere only to products of Hollywood,I'm not against Hollywood,but people should have a choice,and all of the prohibitions only limit the freedom of
art should belong to the people,preferably free :)
Thanks given by:
buy them, cunt.
Thanks given by:
Nice try fbi.
Thanks given by:
lol ok sorry i brought this up. i didnt realize it was a sensitive topic for you people.

well i suppose we could delete this thread then...
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 05:17AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: lol ok sorry i brought this up. i didnt realize it was a sensitive topic for you people.

hey, I download a shitton of stuff, nearly 2GB atm, but we cant dicuss it here.
Put it on our forums.

17. Do not post or link to any types of cheats, anything that may be considered copyright infringement, warez.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 05:17AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: lol ok sorry i brought this up. i didnt realize it was a sensitive topic for you people.

[Image: dh5tfunr.png]

attention whore.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 05:27AM)kleinkariert Wrote: attention whore.

how am i being an attention whore lol? i asked what movie sites you use and you bitched out like an 8 year old girl.

(24 Jun 13, 05:19AM)DrauL Wrote:

hey, I download a shitton of stuff, nearly 2GB atm, but we cant dicuss it here.
Put it on our forums.

17. Do not post or link to any types of cheats, anything that may be considered copyright infringement, warez.

ight man souns good. and thanks for posting that rule. didnt know
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 06:01AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ight man souns good. and thanks for posting that rule. didnt know

But I'm pretty sure you agreed to it when you made your account.
Thanks given by:
google knows a shit ton
Thanks given by: