Y U NO LIST FRENCH SHOWS?
Thanks given by:
french shows = rubbish :p
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 13, 01:04PM)Mystered Wrote: french shows = rubbish :p

ah, so no tv when im there :D

btw 'Allo 'Allo! is the best serie ever
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 13, 09:51AM)Mystered Wrote: Dude, you should continue breaking bad. It may be a bit boring the first few episodes (i didnt find it boring but few friends told me it was) but it is REALLY worth it. My fav show imo.

So yeah, Breaking bad, Game of thrones, LOST, Dexter, Prison Break, Heroes (a little bit old but really nice), American Horror Story, Community, Weeds, Walking Dead, Homeland, Misfits (last series is shit however),
Californication, Scrubs.

Well, I guess I may start up again. I'm actually getting to study Walking Dead for a paper I'm doing. :-)
Thanks given by:
walking dead is fantastic.

DISCLAIMER: fanboi-dem ahead

I've read the comics and have been since they started coming out. I'm not a hipster or anything, I just grew up reading comic books with my older brothers. The show is good, but I think has strayed too far from the comics. Granted, they've changed to be more popular with audiences, maintain a rating acceptable for tv, etc. But really, if you're studying it and it's not about the tv aspect of the show, I highly recommend the comics ("graphic novels").
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 12:21AM)Damiahn Wrote: the Big Bang Theory

BAZSPLINGA
Thanks given by:
So sad to learn that James Gandolfini died. RIP Tony Soprano. What a great series.

On a side note, this guy does the BEST Tony Soprano impersonation:
Thanks given by: