Video Drivers/Introduction to AC Community.
Well I guess hi. Um. Yeah don't really know what to say in my introduction apart from saying that I'm new to AssaultCube. Anyway onto the drivers, now that we've done that incredibly awkward thing.

I own a Lenovo G570, and un-sure about what drivers I need to get to Run AssaultCube, I have re-installed Windows 7 Home Premnium lately, and am flabergastered. I only get between 20-30 FPS. Even a stable 60 would help me. I know it's capable of reaching a minimum of 100. Anyway, if anyone could post a link it would really help me out. Thank You.
Thanks given by:
Presumably, it's just the latest Intel Chipset drivers but you haven't specified whether your copy of Win7 is 32 or 64 bit.

32-bit download link

64-bit download link
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 13, 06:39AM)Aekom Wrote: Presumably, it's just the latest Intel Chipset drivers but you haven't specified whether your copy of Win7 is 32 or 64 bit.

32-bit download link

64-bit download link

Completely forgot about that. For the record it's 32Bit. I'm installing the driver now. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
flabergastered lololol
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 10:51PM)Boomhauer Wrote: flabergastered lololol

Kinda embarassed I said that lol.

I think I may actually have to take my laptop in to get fixed, something's a bit dodgy with it.
Thanks given by: