[Black And White Mod Request]
Hey guys, I stumbled upon this click, but noticed the link to the download wasn't working properly (the file was removed most likely). I was wondering if any of you happened to have a copy of it. Thanks in advance!
Thanks given by:
I think I remember seeing this on old Akimbo, so Cleaner might have a copy.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 13, 05:06AM)Aekom Wrote: I think I remember seeing this on old Akimbo, so Cleaner might have a copy.
Negative, the only "full graphic" mod I can remember of is AC3D by mosschop

[Image: AC_3D_view_1_1223290978.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah the 3D graphic mod was really the only full on mod. I could I guess re-create the B&W mod if I need to. :)
Thanks given by:
bump the thread on our forums and see what happens.

probably nothing, but you never know. :D
Thanks given by:
I'll have a word with Brett on irc about it... (been strugglin for ages to log on TyD forum, gave up long ago)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 13, 11:04PM)Cleaner Wrote: I'll have a word with Brett on irc about it... (been strugglin for ages to log on TyD forum, gave up long ago)

Thank you cleaner, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks given by:
If its wanted, I could write a script to do it. Probably a whole lot faster than doing it by hand.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 02:21AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: If its wanted, I could write a script to do it. Probably a whole lot faster than doing it by hand.

even with the half saturated pickups/playermodels/gibs? : o That'd be sweet!
Thanks given by:
Huh? Half saturated? What do you mean? Not fully black and white?
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 04:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Huh? Half saturated? What do you mean? Not fully black and white?

All the important stuff still somewhat colorful I guess. It's extremely easy to see pick-ups and playermodels, would this even be legal(if things like brightskins aren't.) ?
Also a cube engine game called Death Illustrated that is black & white. Not sure if it's hax or just using gray textures though.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 05:17AM)Nightmare Wrote: Also a cube engine game called Death Illustrated that is black & white. Not sure if it's hax or just using gray textures though.

Don't even try to download that game... Unless you like spam bugs and viruses that is.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 04:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Huh? Half saturated? What do you mean? Not fully black and white?

As I've explained over IRC, I meant as in it only has 50% color. Kinda like it has a faded color effect.

(19 Jun 13, 05:17AM)Nightmare Wrote:
That's the exact effect I'm wanting.
Thanks given by:
Why u want it? I like play with color !
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 12:10PM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: Why u want it? I like play with color !

It'd be for multiple reasons. One of them for future montages (if I ever get the time to do them :3)
Thanks given by: