.Di| offical wiki clan list [please read]
Hey I'm not sure what information you need to get added to the wiki page but I took the basic information here:

Clan name: Deadly Instinct
Clan tag: .Di|
Founders:Purple and sc0r$
Clan was made: 2011 9 agust
Proof of clan existing over 3 months: http://forum.tearyoudown.com/showthread.php?tid=2066 (you can see that screenshot was posted 10-03-2012, 09:12 PM, wich means that the clan must have been existing then)
IRC: #deadlyinstinct on quakenet.
clan type: Assaultcube

Tell me what i forgot to write and I edit it :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 10, 03:14AM)BULL3T Wrote: Wiki Clan List Rules: (Must Read)
- Your clan must submit all of the required data below.
- Your clan must have existed for more than three months and you must be able to prove this.
- You must be in the clan you are adding.
- If your clan becomes inactive it will be either deleted or moved to the "Retired Clans List" at our disgression.

Provide the required data:
  • Full name of clan:
  • Clan Tag:
  • Date your clan was made (in month/d/y format):
  • Proof of 3 month existence:
  • IRC and network: (Optional)
  • Screenshot of a 3x3 (or more) clan match:
  • Basic clan info:
  • Founders of your clan (without clantags):
  • Current leaders of your clan (without clantags):
  • Current number of members:

After having been on the list for 3 months - or if you provide enough (whatever that means) edit-material for (non clan related) wiki-pages - you will become elligible to become a wiki-Editor yourself. To get these permissions a clan-leader needs to post the required information (see post-#1 there) into the Wiki Editor application-thread.
Thanks given by:
XRD has said that he considers "rebirths" as new clans, so GL waiting 3 months.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 03:11PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: XRD has said that he considers "rebirths" as new clans, so GL waiting 3 months.
Wtf? That's no logic :/
Thanks given by:
To you that is no logic. However a lot of clans come and go and a lot of rebirths don't normally work out for periods of time. Basically if you can stand up to the test of time, aka 3 months, then you get to be on the "accomplished" list of clans.

Also, we have a thread for applying to be on the wiki; individual threads are not necessary.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 13, 08:27PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: To you that is no logic. However a lot of clans come and go and a lot of rebirths don't normally work out for periods of time. Basically if you can stand up to the test of time, aka 3 months, then you get to be on the "accomplished" list of clans.

Also, we have a thread for applying to be on the wiki; individual threads are not necessary.

Seems understandable, thanks for the information.
Thanks given by: