Tell us about yourself.
Okay, I remember we used to have one of these threads but I can't seem to find it, so meh.

Use this thread to tell us about yourself, your work, shameless self promotion, your movie habits, your drug habits, anything to do with you basically.

In normal OP fashion, I shall begin:

My name is Arjun, I've been playing AC on and off for about 5 years or so, since 1.0. Former Xu member (always in my heart). I'm 16 currently, turn 17 in November. I live in a sort of satellite town/suburb of New Delhi, which is the capital of India. No, I do not go to school on a cow. Or a buffalo. Or any type of animal.

I'm into music in a big way. I've been playing guitar for 6-7 years now, dabbled with drums in between and I love it. I'm currently working on music for an independent film on transgenders in India. It's an interesting project because we're using all these classic and traditional elements for the score, even though most of us are mainly trained in western music. When we finish up it's gonna be submitted for film festivals and things and next year's Cannes so we have our fingers crossed. Maybe I'll post a link here when it releases.

I listen to a wide range of things, from Guthrie Govan to alt-j, Miles Davis, Cyne, etc. I don't believe in limiting myself to a single genre.

My favourite weapon is teh shotty (yeah, I'm one of those).

You can catch me at:
http://ask.fm/arjunkhanna
http://ap-thy.tumblr.com

Who's next?
Thanks given by:
My name is Andrew, known online as Andrez (formerly AndreONEz). I live in Sicily, Southern Italy, and I'm 21 years old.

I have been playing AC for 5 years so far (8th Jan 2008 I created my account on the first Vanilla forum) and since then I have been making stuff on stuff...

I used to translate AC menus from English to Italian, same for the documentation (thousands of lines I translated all on my own, I'm proud of this, lol) created mods, graphic stuff, maps, and even mapmodels of any kind, and still in 2008 I set up an Italian community for Italian cubers all over the world. I also used to translate assaultwiki pages.

In 2010 I think, I got moderator powers in AC forum and AKIMBO. I also founded two clans in my long AC career, nWo and AC/DC, but both of them failed miserably. I tried to join other clans too, but I haven't ever been good at clanmatches. Right now I'm in trial in a clan... :P

I'm a shotter, but I also handle AR/SMG/SR...

In real life I am a guy like any other: I do really like beer and alcohol in general (Jack Daniel's in my heart) and I smoke a lot of weed. I enjoy riding my bicycle, going to the gym, and watching the sky through a telescope. Other nerd/geek stuff I'm into are: chess (after a joint I use to play it with my friends), game making, webmasters' stuff, and modding any kind of game I like.

Last but not least, I enjoy to listen to every kind of music, especially rock, rap, drum n'bass and dubstep.

http://ask.fm/AndrezCuber
http://andrezweb.altervista.org/index.php?id=contact-me
Thanks given by:
My name is Julien, I live in France, Toulon and I am a 19 years old student.

My AC career started ~4.5 years ago at the early 1.0, under the IGN xsnake83.
I started on fun maps like Ezjemvill, Oldvillage and RabinsOasis on the Hanze server, a few weeks latter, I created the AlienWare, the clan is still alive (and still waiting for Andrez kids, then he will have mates in his clan to play against us like he said :D) and I am still addicted to AssaultCube's mapping and gameplay.

I used to spend most of my free-time in the AC coopedit mode, creating tons of maps wich I am very proud today. Two of "my" maps are official and especially very appreciated from the community, and another won the 5th mapping contest wich was (to my eyes) the biggest competition I could won.

As I said before, I am the AlienWare founder, but I was also a |oNe| member, and .cS" member during their glory days. I recently gave up the AC 1.1 competition even if I am still playing some very rare inters and matches. I played alot with the SMG but I never had a main weapon.

In real life I am a strong music listener, I lke almost every genres but my favourite are Drum and Bass, Glitch and genres turning around the UK Garage, it means Dubstep but also NeuroHop, Trap, Grime and many similar genres. I listen to music many hours each days and expecially when I'm driving (2x300W pioneer in my car, soon a lot more :p).
I don't smoke cigarettes but I used to smoke only weed (with a bit of tabac ofc) with friends until I get my driving license (idk about other countries, but for a French young driver, laws are very stricts).

I recently coded my first own website when I learned HTML and CSS, the entire HTML code if from myself and I used an already existing CSS (wich I 100% edited).

Contact me here:
http://exo.ac.free.fr/contact.html
Thanks given by:
My name is Myke Gregory (I know right, heheh -.-)
I've been playing AC since the 1.0.1.4 release, but joined the forum nearly 3 years ago this month (22nd of June)
As far as AC is concerned, I have always wanted to contribute something to the game and to make my mark. Something official. Often ending up with really poorly made mods but a few good ones.. My best being the AC_Chillout map.

I am 23 and I live near Newcastle upon Tyne in the north of England ('wey aye man' and all that)

For those who don't know, I'm mad crazy into Inline skating. Its been my main passion for the last 15 years or so and I hope to one day get some notoriety from it, (going pro, am or flow team, etc.)

I also enjoy gaming, I dabble with guitar, speed cubing (Rubik's cube solving) and loads of other stuff.
I'm starting to enjoy speed eating of all things.. Just started doing it, I might take it further, probs, not sure.

Anyway, Thats a bit about me.
who's next?
Thanks given by:
My name is Jamie, and I am an alcoholic. (whoops, wrong meeting).

I am 19 and I have been play for around 4 years? I think? On and off of course, even though I continued to be quite active on the forums.

In version 0.93 born and raised
On ac_sniper_city where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, fragging, gibbing all fools
And shooting players heads outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
The devs got a fright and they got scared
And said "We're moving from vanilla, out of fear"

We whistled for a upgrade and when it came near the
Licenses said "ZLIB" and my mission was clear
If anything I thought I could try and swear
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to 1.0!

I pulled up to a server with a ping of seven or eight*
Yelled to the admin "I did your mother and didn't use lube!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Assault Cube

*(hundred)
Thanks given by:
Xu <3
Miles Davis <3
My name is Tiago, i'm portuguese and i won't pay my debts.
Thanks given by: