Sorry..
I am sorry to use hack .. From now on, I will not use hack EVER. I am very sorry to use. I am now using ac_client SKB or ACRWC. Jamz, please check my ac_client everyday. I just wanted to give me time to prove that I did not use hack, let me play inters to prove that I do not use hack. Please. From now on I promise not to use hack.

Other Question

Vulture = JV

P4nic = Pri3st; hd.anonime "hd.anonime = vs w00p use hack" on my team

the jv live down the street from p4nic
Thanks given by:
Please do not come back !!!
Thanks given by:
LeXuS:
[Image: Smashed-Lexus.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If you weren't caught you'd probably still be cheating, so no, go to hell.
Thanks given by:
lying egotistical xiter. u suk
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 08:04PM)Andrez Wrote: If you weren't caught you'd probably still be cheating, so no, go to hell.
He was caught first in October 2012, then again, just after his 3-month ban was removed, in January. He was still cheating in inters after being permabanned, prompting me to post this. Some players who've cheated, you just know, are going to change; not this one.
edit: he wasn't banned for 3 "moths" :|
Thanks given by:
I'm breaking the rules but..: lol
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 13, 08:47PM)jamz Wrote: He was caught first in October 2012, then again, just after his 3-moth ban was removed, in January. He was still cheating in inters after being permabanned, prompting me to post this. Some players who've cheated, you just know, are going to change; not this one.

WTF, I thought once was enough, but this is a hard asshole! No way you could be forgiven Lexus, gtfo.
Thanks given by: