#M|A# match and public servers
After a while, M|A is hosting a few servers again. Two match servers (12 slots each one) and one public server (16 slots) sponsored by Jpablon.

The connects for the match servers are:

/connect ac.mafia-asesina.org 2222 match

/connect ac.mafia-asesina.org 3333 match

Both servers are hitfixed and located in Miami.

The public server can be found as #M|A# Carnage house, with regular ctf maprotation.

If you are interested in admin powers go to www.mafia-asesina.org and post a thread requesting admin in the general section of the forum. You can also contact us on IRC.

Have fun.
Thanks given by:
Wolf go go! :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 13, 06:21PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: Both servers are hitfixed and located in Miami.
Thanks given by:
gl with your servers
Thanks given by:
Boa sorte pra el servers, gl!
Thanks given by:
Thanks, obrigado :)
Thanks given by:
this server very suck
Thanks given by:
which fixes you used ? maybe we can help you. if you want to, if not, okay
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 13, 11:29PM)fundog Wrote: which fixes you used ? maybe we can help you. if you want to, if not, okay

Do you mean this?
http://i.imgur.com/wXwVFas.jpg
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 13, 11:41PM)Fearles Wrote: Do you mean this?

This is why I don't give a fuck about Larry and Castiel, they are just here to cause trouble.
Rumor about w00p stuffs is so stupid... I remember |dR| after getting owned by w00p on w00p' pick, said there were some kind of helps from the server to w00p, and this help was given only to players who were wearing the good tag, so w00p accepted to invert tags... 2-0 for w00p... ggwp

The server was not restart between the 2 rounds and no command were said too. You can't explain this?

About strange pings on hlin servers, it appears since the day they switched from idis to hlins, if you check there 2 connects:
idis.woop.us 9999
hlin.woop.us 9999
you will be on 2 different servers, wich is strange, Lucas don't know why but since this day, hlins have lag spikes and sometimes randomly, players have high pings, if you reconnect, most of the time your ping is fixed.

Sorry for the offtopic but there are too much trouble makers on this forum, they don't have a clue of what they are speaking about, but they speak and trow stupid screenshots without knowing the real meaning.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 13, 11:58PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(17 Jun 13, 11:41PM)Fearles Wrote: Do you mean this?

This is why I don't give a fuck about Larry and Castiel, they are just here to cause trouble.
Rumor about w00p stuffs is so stupid... I remember |dR| after getting owned by w00p on w00p' pick, said there were some kind of helps from the server to w00p, and this help was given only to players who were wearing the good tag, so w00p accepted to invert tags... 2-0 for w00p... ggwp

The server was not restart between the 2 rounds and no command were said too. You can't explain this?

About strange pings on hlin servers, it appears since the day they switched from idis to hlins, if you check there 2 connects:
idis.woop.us 9999
hlin.woop.us 9999
you will be on 2 different servers, wich is strange, Lucas don't know why but since this day, hlins have lag spikes and sometimes randomly, players have high pings, if you reconnect, most of the time your ping is fixed.

Sorry for the offtopic but there are too much trouble makers on this forum, they don't have a clue of what they are speaking about, but they speak and trow stupid screenshots without knowing the real meaning.

haha, what the hell are u talking about? :D

haha, can't stop laughing, first of all I am neither Larry nor Castiel, secondly, this screen shot shows "the help" that fundog offers for the servers.

woop? wat? wat? where?woop?

It's not even offtopic, you re on a different planet my friend. :)
Thanks given by:
great servers M|A i really like the ping i got

thanks for your service
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 13, 11:29PM)fundog Wrote: which fixes you used ? maybe we can help you. if you want to, if not, okay
The servers already have the hitreg fixed, thanks for the offer anyway.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 13, 12:06AM)Fearles Wrote: ...

<01:10:07> "Fearles": what were u up to
<01:10:11> "Fearles": answering to my post
<01:10:30> "ExodusS": it's more an answer to damdam's post
<01:10:38> "ExodusS": but thread closed suddently
Thanks given by:
Very good servers indeed. Love Miami! Sweet ping for me :-D It's a pity jpablon is making my life miserable not giving me the admin password grrrrrr lol x-D.
gj #M|A#.

Offtopic: Fearles lol, play more talk less or better leave AC. You don't contribute to this community or the game itself. bb, go sauer or something like that.
Thanks given by:
He does contribute to the community and the game, it's called spreading bullshit

Thanks given by:
i love u fearles i miss u
Thanks given by:
lol, click the ad at the bottom
Thanks given by:
adblock bitchz
Thanks given by:
We have added a new public server: #M|A# Papoman, this one has more customs maps than the other.
Thanks given by: