Summer Cup: Third Round Matches
Can we get evidence as soon as possible to avoid the wrong team going through?
My understanding from Vanquish is that CoE should advance due to MyS failing to show up.
Thanks given by:
CoE rejected my attempts to organize a time stating paul was away, they imo should have just played without him and not tried to organize the game on the latest possible time, but w/e. we never agreed on saturday
Thanks given by:
Vermi, why did you keep silent when I was asking you in TS that we should arrange a time to play on the weekend?
[Image: a_240.jpg][Image: i.gif]
That's what your friend said.
Will you play with us or not?
Thanks given by:
fredrik wrote:
friday night or sometime over this weekend works for us (got home yesterday)

it's 3am whenever you message me campione
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 01:16AM)Waffles Wrote: With proof of logs/demoS/etc either team could advance. Once again id rather see the games played

What the hell are you mumbling about?

(25 Jun 13, 07:45AM)Vermi Wrote: CoE rejected my attempts to organize a time stating paul was away, they imo should have just played without him and not tried to organize the game on the latest possible time, but w/e. we never agreed on saturday

The ultra-handsome alfredo, to some known as RealViking, GeneralSnus, Amber, jamzIsHandsome or simply "Fred the Poopmaster" is not the same beauitful human being as Paul.

No, they should not have "just played without him". You should have "just played" on saturday or sunday.

Amber suggested the time on the CoE forum with Fate and Jason confirmed it in that screenshot posted by Sveark. What's an agreed time to you? They waited whole saturday night and whole sunday for you to show up.

also, why do you post a rather long sentence and end it with "but w/e"? where is the logic, if I may ask? If it doesn't matter to you, why do you take the time to write and discuss (or something) about it? Did those drugs you like talking about online on youtube and in your in-game names damage your few existing brain cells? (assuming you acctually even saw an illegal substance in real life) You seem a lot like a liar. And a thief i'd presume. I would suggest you go back to Jason and pretend youre the coolest kid in your Australian ghetto block and stop disturbing people with decent IQs peace.
Thanks given by:
That time was never set in stone. I asked my teammates but I didn't get a solid response so I ended up sleeping in on the Sunday morning (Saturday night for you Europeans).

Edit: In fact, it's hard enough making myself sleeping earlier on a Saturday so waking early on Sunday is hard. No all-nighters either because of Friday nights. :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 10:46AM)Smiguel Wrote:
(25 Jun 13, 01:16AM)Waffles Wrote: With proof of logs/demoS/etc either team could advance. Once again id rather see the games played

What the hell are you mumbling about?

(25 Jun 13, 07:45AM)Vermi Wrote: CoE rejected my attempts to organize a time stating paul was away, they imo should have just played without him and not tried to organize the game on the latest possible time, but w/e. we never agreed on saturday

The ultra-handsome alfredo, to some known as RealViking, GeneralSnus, Amber, jamzIsHandsome or simply "Fred the Poopmaster" is not the same beauitful human being as Paul.

No, they should not have "just played without him". You should have "just played" on saturday or sunday.

Amber suggested the time on the CoE forum with Fate and Jason confirmed it in that screenshot posted by Sveark. What's an agreed time to you? They waited whole saturday night and whole sunday for you to show up.

also, why do you post a rather long sentence and end it with "but w/e"? where is the logic, if I may ask? If it doesn't matter to you, why do you take the time to write and discuss (or something) about it? Did those drugs you like talking about online on youtube and in your in-game names damage your few existing brain cells? (assuming you acctually even saw an illegal substance in real life) You seem a lot like a liar. And a thief i'd presume. I would suggest you go back to Jason and pretend youre the coolest kid in your Australian ghetto block and stop disturbing people with decent IQs peace.

what, you are just being offensive and failing to acknowledge that the standard protocol for most tournys is 24 hour notice to teams to organize matches, you dont just show up on ts at random times and say play now, honestly i don't really care if CoE advance, id like to play the match right now, we have 3
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 11:17AM)Vermi Wrote: what, you are just being offensive and failing to acknowledge that the standard protocol for most tournys is 24 hour notice to teams to organize matches, you dont just show up on ts at random times and say play now, honestly i don't really care if CoE advance, id like to play the match right now, we have 3

you are failing to understand that you keep writing without knowing the facts. Fate first suggested friday or saturday night around 21.00 gmt on Thursday 13.10. Amber responded the same day, Thursday 19.16, suggesting saturday 20.00 gmt. Nothing else were said about times after this. Thursday ~20.00 (i add an hour since i'm not sure about timezone difference) to Saturday 20.00, how many hours are that? Seems like they're following that standard protocol you and your friends made up :) any other excuses?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 11:37AM)Smiguel Wrote:
(25 Jun 13, 11:17AM)Vermi Wrote: what, you are just being offensive and failing to acknowledge that the standard protocol for most tournys is 24 hour notice to teams to organize matches, you dont just show up on ts at random times and say play now, honestly i don't really care if CoE advance, id like to play the match right now, we have 3

you are failing to understand that you keep writing without knowing the facts. Fate first suggested friday or saturday night around 21.00 gmt on Thursday 13.10. Amber responded the same day, Thursday 19.16, suggesting saturday 20.00 gmt. Nothing else were said about times after this. Thursday ~20.00 (i add an hour since i'm not sure about timezone difference) to Saturday 20.00, how many hours are that? Seems like they're following that standard protocol you and your friends made up :) any other excuses?

ok CoE advance to the next round, good luck, maybe don't leave your next game til the last days to organize, can't really argue with a screenshot of jason saying we forfeit.
Thanks given by:
i'll tell Amber to cancel her irl trip worth 1000 euros if there's a match coming :)
Thanks given by:
Or you know, get another player to play for her.
Thanks given by:
oh you're such an intelligent young man
if any of them would have gotten that bright idea they could have played directly!11
Thanks given by:
I never even got a reply CoE ... gg
Thanks given by:
id rather the tourney be stalled than either coe or mys advances

besides acwc is still up in the air

honestly how hard is it now to get 3?
Thanks given by:
In the end, after speaking with Vanquish and another referee we were unable to decide who should go through. So we flipped a coin, heads -> CoE win, tails -> MyS. And heads won so CoE make it to the next round. Using a coin toss is always a last option -- in this case after extending play for a week, requesting detailed evidence and debating amongst ourselves.
Thanks given by: