wrong accusation of speedhax for player [ED]Javy_SoMPer from "Todesgurke"
I just read this in the page 52 of AC 1.1 _obvious_ cases of cheat from the user "Todesgurke"

// Name:  [ED]Javy_SoMPer
// Ban date: 08.06.2103
// Ban reason: speedhack
// Server: Ladder @Billybob's Server
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?f4yef0a45prbvbi
// IP: He disconnected before i could take it :/, it was between 7pm and 8pm GMT +1

I saw the demo and after that I just started to laugh lol
the accusation is wrong please watch the demo, he was laggin and that's why he leave the server after just 2 minutes, I already send a pm to [ED]Javy_SoMPer to come here and explain althoug he don't speak very good English, he's from Spain.

anyway, to this user Todesgurke I just will say to you: be more careful in your accusations, it is very obvious your lack of experience about when is speedhack and when is just lag, in fact i make this mistake one time look:

//Names: tes
//Ban Reason: Speedhack
//Date: July 17 - 2012
//Server:  Billy{BoB}
//Proof:  1 demo – 1 SS – the hax is obvious at 13 minutes  remaining
//IP:

I put this in the non cases of cheats and one Admin of the Blacklist told me that i was mistake was not speedhax and the Ip was removed.

The second thing i will say to you: if there is here a clan with teammates cheaters is you .45| or was you lol or you already forgot that every time you came with your xeaters teammates .45|Vulture .45|David etc asking for match I told you that they xeat and one of them was JV from Brazil and you start to insult me for tell you that and just ignore what i tell you lol

So you fail Todesgurke, be more careful next time. I already ask to [ED]Javy_SoMPer to come here to answer too.

BTW one question for the Blacklist team, in this case of wrong accusation the ip is just removed right? or the post is removed too? cause I definitely don't like to see my clan tag in the blacklist list for this fake accusation, we in [ED] are always against the gay xeaters, ¡stfu xeaters!

So i ask that the post get edited or removed with an explanation for this player "Todesgurke" in case you came to the same conclusion about this demo.

If not then discuss here.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't worry to much about it.
Us that has played with [ED]Javy_SoMPer this last days and weeks havent seen anything about speedhack from him, and personally i have seen him getting ping spike and maybe lag.

I do understand where you are from when it comes to your tag and clan.

I havent watched the demo, and i dont im going to, since im pretty sure there is nothing to see in it.

Lets see if Todesgurke (who is online atm) will reply here and maybe edit his own post in the blacklist thread. If not i guess i have to watch the demo if im going to edit it out of his post.
Thanks given by:
Sorry about my wrong accusations, but i wasn't sure if it is hack or not.
He passed me one time really fast and it looked like hack, but i didn't know who it was and when i started to get all the Ip's of my teammates Javy_SoMPer disconnected and i couldn't get his IP.
I also didn't see his ping spikes.

I am still sorry for that.

Quote:against the gay xeaters, ¡stfu xeaters!

we are against cheaters too and don't tolorate them.
with vulture was everything fine until he started to give crazy headshots and we had to report him and kick him out of the clan.

Quote: if there is here a clan with teammates cheaters is you .45| or was you lol or you already forgot that every time you came with your xeaters teammates .45|Vulture .45|David etc asking for match I told you that they xeat and one of them was JV from Brazil and you start to insult me for tell you that and just ignore what i tell you lol

Then you spoke to wrong person.
I never changed a word with you, not on a public server, match server, on irc, teamspeak or our forum. I also never played a clan match vs [ED] and don't insult people. You can ask people who know me and they will say the same.

I am just a human and i am not perfect and evryone makes mistakes, when i see Javy_SoMPer next time on a server i will apologize for my wrong accuse personally.
Thanks given by:
ok cya in the game
Thanks given by:
Look I do not like the forums but the call Player = SA = Exie that had been accused of using the trick speedhack, I had to create an account on http://forum.cubers.net/ hehe. I have not watched the demo to start because I do not need to watch a demo (that's a lie) because I have never used tricks.

Yesterday I created the account to resolve the problem but i did not find the action for defend me. Sorry to be noob in the forum haha

I have to say thank you very much [ED] Alex007 by the defense to me and the truth is true that I have a few days with lagg because of the new installation my adsl and i I have to switch on the mobile with internet to enjoy the game.

Given that the issue has been solved, pray, and not by me, but by respect for all players false accusations that stain the name of honest players.

Cheers, see you in Assault cube! =P
Thanks given by:
I check every demo in the _obvious_ cheats thread, but having been on holiday for two weeks, I have a little catching up to do.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 13, 08:39PM)jamz Wrote: I check every demo in the _obvious_ cheats thread, but having been on holiday for two weeks, I have a little catching up to do.

A present for you:

Thanks given by: