Crosshair transparency?
So, I'm trying to make some crosshair mods but when I save them they turn into little black squares.

How can I edit them AND keep their transparency?
Thanks given by:
(30 May 13, 02:11PM)MykeGregory Wrote: So, I'm trying to make some crosshair mods but when I save them they turn into little black squares.

How can I edit them AND keep their transparency?

First of all, what format are you saving them as? They need to be .PNG format.
Thanks given by:
Make sue that the crisshair has two layers, ine transparent and the other what u wan the crosshair to be
Thanks given by:
(30 May 13, 02:53PM)Waffles Wrote: Make sue that the crisshair has two layers, ine transparent and the other what u wan the crosshair to be

I'm only using paint, lol

And yes, they are PNG format.
EDIT: Seemed to have fixed it by making the crosshair MUCH bigger than the original size.
i didnt think making the file bigger would have that effect.
Thanks given by:
No need to go over 64p x 64p, but your crosshair background has to be transparent and saved in .png format.

I'd like you to send your image to have a look at what the problem is.
Thanks given by:
I don't think you'll be able to modify or creaate a crosshair in paint and keep the transparency. I recomend you download gimp (it's free) or use this website http://pixlr.com/editor/
Thanks given by:
Paint allows no transparency and will remove any transparency in an image you open.
Thanks given by:
(30 May 13, 08:14PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Paint allows no transparency and will remove any transparency in an image you open.

This is why paint will always suck :p
Thanks given by:
(30 May 13, 06:48PM)Cleaner Wrote: No need to go over 64p x 64p, but your crosshair background has to be transparent and saved in .png format.

I'd like you to send your image to have a look at what the problem is.
Its ok Cleaner!
I'v fixed it..
Thanks given by:
GIMP ftw
Thanks given by:
(31 May 13, 01:46AM)Boomhauer Wrote: GIMP ftw
Thanks given by:
Just use Photoshop CS4, CS5 or CS6, is more easy and faster bro...
Thanks given by:
GIMP > PhotoShop
Thanks given by:
(31 May 13, 07:14PM)PhaNtom Wrote: GIMP > PhotoShop
I didn't know that ok?
Thanks given by:
Don't be offended, I was merely pointing out a fact lol
Thanks given by:
Oi kids! Enough of those useless posts, thank you.
Thanks given by: