Please Blacklist User: WAFFEN-SS [Gei]
Hi Guys,

what can we do? The Player WAFFEN-SS [Gei] will not change his Name in AC. He says, the Waffen-SS are the best Army in Europe.... (sometimes he says, WE, the Waffen-SS are the best Army in Europe)

I cant understand persons like that. Last 2 Weeks, we talk with him, kick him, ban him, but nothing works

It is unbearable with such people!!!

bye

Mr.Smith
Thanks given by:
try to get his IP?
Thanks given by:
You could always /mute cn when you find him in a server.
Thanks given by:
Maybe try to talk with him like a friend? You think bans or kicks will change anything? people! stop hating!
LOVE is the answer!
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 02:34PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: LOVE is the answer!

pff
Thanks given by:
Hi Guys,

the IP? I can Change my IP all 1 Minute, so when i want, u never can Blacklist me.....

Talk with him? I do that, but some People are hm.......... u know what i mean.

I think, we dont want to play with Nazis. Why the Players can use Names like, Hitler, Stalin Waffen SS and so and so on?? Write a Script and those Names are not possible....

I love the community here, we must defend ourselves against these people.

Bye

Mr.Smith
Thanks given by:
Is this really the first time you've come across somebody like this on the internet? :/ He's most likely not a nazi but some 12 year old looking for attention, because his mother gives him none and you're giving him plenty by making this thread.

/mute cn if they're spamming your chat box and get over it for your own sake.
Thanks given by:

That's his IP...
He played with me on the server, I talked to him, and he wouldn't listen. I just ban those players from my server.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 03:07AM)Mr.Smith Wrote: the IP? I can Change my IP all 1 Minute, so when i want, u never can Blacklist me.....
A ban range will fix it :d
Thanks given by:
It wont if you know how to hide yourself on the internet... :)
You can't ban the whole earth :)

range 1 to 255 :p
Thanks given by:
If he's 12 he probably doesnt know how to change his IP
Thanks given by:
I knew how to do that when I was 12 :p
Thanks given by:
he is doing nothing wrong since the game allows him to wear this nickname. The nickname blacklist should be client sided or server sided without any possibility to remove these entries.
Thanks given by:
everything begins in the family,if the child is 12 years old and mother did not teach him what is good and what is not, how much more need to let him know that such things are not permitted
probably not worth mentioning in the AC collected by people of different nationalities and how many people became victims of Nazism
Thanks given by: