I can't play AC anymore
Hi,

I used to play AC a lot before and i stoped 4 monthes ago.
I wanted to play again, cause the game misses me.

The problem is that i don't have my own internet anymore , new place , i just can pick up some hotspot wifi like SFR wifi.
I can't have the masterserlist with this internet except if i use a VPN but it seems to be banned on AC. I heard that some VPN like Frozen Way are banned now cause of cheats .

So my question is : is there a solution to play ? using another soft or something ?

Thank you for the help, i hope someone will have a solution, it's to sad to can't play ac anymore.
Thanks given by:
Don't bother us with some "fake or false stories", it seems that you got banned or blacklisted by cheating, is silly to heard that people can't play by internet problems... but no, more than 4 months without playing is obviuosly a bl'd...
Thanks given by:
I don't believe you're in the best position to make assumptions skinny-dog. Leave it to jamz
Thanks given by:
/Off-Topic
/On Topic
I think that he got reported, is my opinion
Thanks given by:
Chill SkinnyDog. Waffles didn't mean it the way you took it; you shouldn't supposed anyone hacked/cheated simply because you "think" he got reported. If bellerophontes in fact didn't cheat it would be quite disrespectful for you to assume otherwise.

Back on topic, OP's IP isn't on the blacklist threads AFAIK. We should just wait for jamz.
Thanks given by:
(24 May 13, 12:41AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: I think that he got reported, is my opinion

What makes you think that? I think I already saw him (more than 3 months ago) on AC, so even if he got reported, he wouldn't be blacklisted today.
The point is just all VPN and free wifi spots are banned for obvious reason.

Hope his hotspot have a fix/limited-range IP, like that he'll be unbanned.
Thanks given by:
I love the way he speaks spanish so he thinks most of us wouldnt understand

/ontopic i can also recall i've seen u before and that was looong ago, wait for Mr.Blacklist to confirm if you are indeed blacklisted or not
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure how to repond to this. I recall chatting with someone on IRC, explaining that FrozenWay and other proxy/VPN providers are blocked when they're used by cheats, but I can't be certain bellerophontes is that person. I don't know the name, and, since it's never been used in AC, I haven't been given much to go on. The IP used to post here didn't attempt to access the MS, even though it's not banned.
bellerophontes, if you want me to help you, you're going to have to give me more information about who you are.
Thanks given by:
Well i was worried to post it on the forum,
cause i was pretty sure to be trolled by some people.

I'm not an hacker, i used to play the game during 3 years under different names like : V, Messi or issem . I played in |BME| long time and i never had any problem with cheats or something.
I stoped to play this game when |BME| died the second times, this is not a false story, i'm not a kid, i dont need to lost my time with that.

I just wanted to find a solution to play with this wifi hotspot and asked the community about it, cause i really wanted to play again.

And if there is another thing about my account like : "why u dont made an account with your real name blabla" , i had one but i forget the password and i don t remember the email it was more easy to create a new one. Also i wasnt really active on the forum, i may post one or two things no more.

I'll wait for jamz, maybe he has a solution
Thanks given by:
@Marti
stfu n00b, if i want to talk in my native language, i will, why AC can't be or have international languages? Are you the correct person to make me obey? You are wrong, i don't want PM, i don't care if people think that i'm a person "that cries", b!tch please...

Before i forget, y'all think that i can be easy to calm down, but no, in this game there are only people that enjoys to blame somebody, if you have a brain, don't use this comment against me.
Thanks given by:
Jamz helped me, the problem is solved.

Thank you :)
Thanks given by:
(24 May 13, 12:59PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: stfu n00b

he would literally destroy you in any game mode lol
Thanks given by:
(24 May 13, 12:59PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: @Marti
stfu n00b, if i want to talk in my native language, i will, why AC can't be or have international languages? Are you the correct person to make me obey? You are wrong, i don't want PM, i don't care if people think that i'm a person "that cries", b!tch please...

Before i forget, y'all think that i can be easy to calm down, but no, in this game there are only people that enjoys to blame somebody, if you have a brain, don't use this comment against me.

and why exactly are you insulting me?
Thanks given by:
not pistol frenzy
Thanks given by:
Wow, I should have closed this when I thought it might degenerate. gj kids.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 37vNoC9.jpg]
Thanks given by: