Startscreen (Custom revamp)
I made a startscreen, and an alternative (which was requested by Nightmare and Noobicus). Though they're a little simplistic, I like them. I hope you guys enjoy them as well! (Criticism is welcome, but it must be constructive! No "OMG UGLY", etc)

Thanks given by:
Wow, very cool :O
Thanks given by:
looks not bad. :) i would vary the grunge and flames effect a bit. did you use a brush for that?
Thanks given by:
(21 May 13, 07:37PM)Andrez Wrote: Wow, very cool :O
Thank you very much! :3

(21 May 13, 08:01PM)kleinkariert Wrote: looks not bad. :) i would vary the grunge and flames effect a bit. did you use a brush for that?
As a matter of fact I did! :D I think it was a grunge brush set I used to get the flame look. Glad you like! :D
Thanks given by:
maybe use different brushes and if you dont have enough change the size and the angle to get more variation. just my two cents. ;)
Thanks given by:
(21 May 13, 08:14PM)kleinkariert Wrote: maybe use different brushes and if you dont have enough change the size and the angle to get more variation. just my two cents. ;)

I'll keep that in mind. I have a bunch of brushes to fool with actually (though I just dont' have them enabled due to intense lag reasons :<)

Thank you for your critz. :3
Thanks given by:
Why stratscreens are getting popular? :D
Thanks given by:
Remove the bullet-holes from the cube (looks like dice) and you're golden.
Thanks given by:
What program do u use to make it ???
Thanks given by:
More detail in the bullet holes would help, or maybe just one with it bleeding could also fix the problem
Thanks given by:
(22 May 13, 05:12AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Remove the bullet-holes from the cube (looks like dice) and you're golden.

Alrighty, I'll keep that in mind.

(22 May 13, 12:54PM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: What program do u use to make it ???

I use GIMP 2.6.9.

(22 May 13, 02:42PM)Waffles Wrote: More detail in the bullet holes would help, or maybe just one with it bleeding could also fix the problem

I only have a few bullet hole brushes, so I'll cut down to the one like you suggested. :)

Thanks to all who've given me helpful criticism. :D
Thanks given by: