A new startscreen.
[Image: starts11.png]

More representative to it's gameplay.
Thanks given by:
nailed it
Thanks given by:
except for the fact that there is a little white dot right under the R&I it is pretty well.

8/10 for photoshop skill

(shouldve also changed the cube logo)
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 07:48PM)Marti Wrote: except for the fact that there is a little white dot right under the R&I it is pretty well.

Sorry but the dot is generated by the font, hiding it is a lie.
Thanks given by:
Highly misleading thread title and nothing but pointless trolling. I really don't get why you're still here...
Thanks given by:
OMG LOL HILARIOUS!!11111
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 07:53PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Highly misleading thread title and nothing but pointless trolling. I really don't get why you're still here...

Because I don't care about people like you?
Thanks given by:
Hahah, oh dear... idiot.
Thanks given by:
o.O Just move it to Off Topic.
Thanks given by:
I think you should stop complaining about the AR, you become repetitive. The devs know about the problem and have been trying to get a better balance for the upcoming version. You just have to face the fact that the AR is the most versatile weapon and is used a lot because of its currrent strength. The real problem is not the AR but trying to balance the automatic weapons without making one of them superior. That's very tricky, just have some patience.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 07:53PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Highly misleading thread title...

Edited. Exo, avoid this kind of misleading things.
Thanks given by:
In fact, this thread was a good way for me to study your behavior, the result is: you all judge the poster, and not the content.
So Dear Mr.Floppy, let me say, what are you doing here, because like you said, you have nothing to get from this community? You are weaker than I though.
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 08:44PM).ExodusS* Wrote: In fact, this thread was a good way for me to study your behavior, the result is: you all judge the poster, and not the content.
So Dear Mr.Floppy, let me say, what are you doing here, because like you said, you have nothing to get from this community? You are weaker than I though.
Because, as many of us, he doesn't expect anything from the community but still likes this game ?
Thanks given by:
Please please please don't start another flame war :P
Thanks given by:
Is it me or every thread that contains a post from Exoduss has turned into a flamewar and has been closed those past few weeks ?
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 12:31AM)DamDam Wrote: Is it me or every thread that contains a post from Exoduss has turned into a flamewar and has been closed those past few weeks ?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 98976074AS.png]

I understand now why Assault cube player have a maskgaz...

PS: It's a joke starscreen.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 12:31AM)DamDam Wrote: Is it me or every thread that contains a post from Exoduss has turned into a flamewar and has been closed those past few weeks ?
of course not thats blasphemy
Thanks given by:
its you.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 01:09AM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: [img]

Oh thank god, I thought you were serious.
Thanks given by:
Should be Sniper Rifle instead.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 02:54AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Oh thank god, I thought you were serious.
I said it to not make complain or problem about this starscreen, i'm happy that you understand.
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 01:09AM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: [image]
I understand now why Assault cube player have a maskgaz...

I'm actually using this, it's freaking funny :D
Thanks given by:
the "pooping..." got me good, 10/10
Thanks given by:
Thank's :-)
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 08:44PM).ExodusS* Wrote: In fact, this thread was a good way for me to study your behavior, the result is: you all judge the poster, and not the content.

Honey, those are smartass platitudes and one could assume you'd know better. Unfortunately I don't even know what weakness is supposed to mean in this context. Though, the fact you're considering me weak just tells quite alot about you, since you obviously consider yourself superior to others in here. Well, your reaction on ac_gutter tells even more in this respect...

However, let me pull you out of your little parallel universe back into reality. You start a thread pretenting it was about official content, while it was not. Blatantly disrespectful and some unaware folks may even miss to grasp that lousy joke. You could have put quotation marks around "official" at least. On top of that, the whole thing used to be posted in the mapping/modding category, but was solely about mocking on weapon balance, which is discussed to death in places where that very topic actually belongs. Do we really need to blow up any last bit of these forums with such outrages of oh-so-productive advices towards the dev team?

You may stop wasting you're time on such social studies in a game forum and those pseudo-intellectual/moral fights and start caring about your attempts in producing the best balanced AC map ever.

You can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to being highly impressed by this upcoming masterpiece.
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 04:52PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Do we really need to blow up any last bit of these forums with such outrages of oh-so-productive advices towards the dev team?

This is the proof that you didn't get it. If you didn't understood yet, I was obviously speaking about AR users, and if you have a good memory, you'll find the exact same picture as a meme (from me) in the AC Memes thread, this meme had some very positive advices and many forum users asked a larger picture (enough large for a startscreen), this is why I said "official".

If you really think I'm against the dev team, this is kinda stupid, I test the SVN everyday (I don't even need to read the changelog) and I often speak with Cleaner about new contents (especially mapmodels, and maybe some incomming special clips) on the mapmodel test map. I speak everyday with Lucas (many hours each days) to give my advice about everything on the SVN, any bugs and possible glitches. If you want to hunt some devs' basher, just go away, I'm never trolling on the "mapping and modding" part.

And thanks for supporting me, mister the pro mapper.
If you think i wasted to many times on this forum for saying shit, don't forgget that I contributed a lot (and yes I dare to speak about me a bit since no one dare to trow flowers to others in public on this forum (all positive advices I had on maps/contributions were by PM, hey Jamz)), not only as tester and mapper, but I tried to help players (public players and also match players) in any way, to find out the problem and to fix it as I can. (I.e. the match rules - ac_tiebreak - mapping tricks and french mapping tutorials - many suggestions about the server list, the weapon balance - and also reporting many bugs and unfair advantages).
I will stop here because this is not a contribution contest.
This last point (unfair advantages) was known by almost the entire community but nobody dared to speak about it, I started first and what did I receive? Many haters (of course those haters were using those unfair advantages) transforming all my posts and threads into flamewars.
Am I responsive for all that shit?
You said it by yourself, 'I have nothing more to get from this community" so what are you doing here? Just tell me, if you gave up a while ago, why are you "fighting" with me?
I would speak about this kind of behavior, but I don't want to be ban since there are so many people I can't stand as moderators and admins.

And if you start saying (like a lot of people on thos forum) that my behavior is the problem because many forum users hate me, just watch their actions and their past, then you can judge me.

My English level is not as perfect as some people are expecting, all my knowledge is from this forum so I think I can make some mistakes sometimes and I probably made many mistakes on this post (the "weak" word was probably not very well used). I am really sorry it isn't enough perfect for your rafined taste.

About the "behavior study", I though there were enough sarcastic contents to tilt you, but apparently not.

Please
Thanks given by:
Well, it has nothing to do with my memory. I simply do not follow every little thing on this forums. There is some meme-thread this all derives from. Ok, I didn't know. You talk to lucas half a day. Ok, I didn't know. Sorry.

However, thanks for reminding me that I never wanted to get involved into this community like that anymore. Seems like I need a little reminder every now and then...

My bad.
Thanks given by:
well that was...

um
Thanks given by:
Why not:
Assault yourself?
Thanks given by: