@ Brahma
I have absolutely no idea why developers would include you, Brahma, to their team, but so far all you did was to flame topics, calling those who were not of the same opinion as you as "n00bs", and, sadly, doing a damn bad work on the forum. You banned my account for no reason, you banned Al!ve's account for no reason, and that guy only had like 4 posts, said nothing about you, had never met or talked to you before, and he got banned by YOU. Then you go ban me, and i REALLY want to know what you didn't like in what i had to say. You are of no use to AC community, all you do, as i said above, is to further divide the community, and abuse your forum powers for no good reason. You say you clean up the masterserver, but you can't even think of announcing it! It was a terrible mistake by the developers to give so much power to a guy you. I hope they will do something about it as soon as possible. This is a FREE community, i didn't insult anyone or anything. If i state the facts that you don't like for some reason, it is YOUR problem, i have the right to say what i think if i don't break the ethics! If you don't get it, you prove me right for once more.

P@ndel
Thanks given by: