|AoX| clan
Hey guys,

It's been over four months now since AoX was founded and I thought I would be time to make this thread just to make the clan more 'official' if you will.

AoX stands for Art Of eXecution and was founded my Phoenix^ (me)
I am the clan leader and member of the AoX triumvirate, which consist of 3 players- |AoX|Phoenix^(me), |AoX|Badger^ and |AoX|Madcat^ who are the co-leaders that help me run the clan/website/servers.

We have a clan website that you can find at aox-clan.net which has proof of being around for 3months+

That's all really folks, most active AC players know most members of our clan so this stuff is old news really.

Could someone please add |AoX| to the wiki and recruiting list of clans.

Thanks guys ;)
Thanks given by:
Wiki Clan List Rules: (Must Read)
- Your clan must submit all of the required data below.
- Your clan must have existed for more than three months and you must be able to prove this.
- You must be in the clan you are adding.
- If your clan becomes inactive it will be either deleted or moved to the "Retired Clans List" at our disgression.

Provide the required data:
Full name of clan:
Clan Tag:
Date your clan was made (in month/d/y format):
Proof of 3 month existence:
IRC and network: (Optional)
Screenshot of a 3x3 (or more) clan match:
Basic clan info:
Founders of your clan (without clantags):
Current leaders of your clan (without clantags):
Current number of members:

must all be posted in http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1762.html
Thanks given by:
Good Luck Penix bro!
Thanks given by:
Noobs.

From Russia Italy with Love.

GL and HF
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 01:23PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: Noobs.

From Russia Italy with Love.

GL and HF

umm...thnx guys..

just one small thing..

I'm not the russian Phoenix, im the South African one ;)

Not all of you know me yet, call me a name stealer if ya want but i have used the IGN 'Phoenix' for years so i am intitled to use it right?

Anyways, thankz (:
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 11:07AM)~Phoeniix^ Wrote: Not all of you know me yet, call me a name stealer if ya want but i have used the IGN 'Phoenix' for years so i am intitled to use it right?

Anyways, thankz (:
NP for that, Phoenix is just as common as Wolf, Sniper, Matador, unarmed, etc...

GL with your clan!
Thanks given by:
(19 May 13, 11:15AM)Andrez Wrote:
(19 May 13, 11:07AM)~Phoeniix^ Wrote: Not all of you know me yet, call me a name stealer if ya want but i have used the IGN 'Phoenix' for years so i am intitled to use it right?

Anyways, thankz (:
NP for that, Phoenix is just as common as Wolf, Sniper, Matador, unarmed, etc...

GL with your clan!

Not quite as common as 'sniper', no name, and I mean NO name is as over used as that one right there...

...Do people have no imagination at all... "I think I'm going to call myself sniper, because that's such a cool name, no one wil have the same name as me!"

Umm..sadly not.
Thanks given by:
I'm not the only Nightmare. :3
Clan tags and personalities and such make it easy to tell the difference. Good luck with the clan. Get a gamesurge irc channel. :D #pbclan maybe we can get some friendly clan matches in the future.
Thanks given by:
That's nothing, there's 4-5 Phantoms.
Thanks given by:
What about the couple 1000 sniper's.

... And the funny thing is that they are always the the worst at sniping...Irony at its assault cube best :D
Thanks given by:
Good Luck. Btw I love the website, it's great to see some clans actually take time to do a good website, and not a 5 minute webs.com one. Best of luck mate.
Thanks given by:
Needless to say, if someone has the same name as me, usually they are copying me.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 13, 09:08PM)~Phoeniix^ Wrote: What about the couple 1000 sniper's.

... And the funny thing is that they are always the the worst at sniping...Irony at its assault cube best :D

And the ones named Headshot who never do.
Thanks given by:
good luck to your clan. hit us up on w00p's ts if you ever want a clan war
Thanks given by:
Goodluck, Live long and strong.

TIP: Don't let hackers beat up your clan.

You're welcome for the tip.
Thanks given by:
Website is updated if you want to go check it out. aox-clan.net
Thanks given by: