Return of Noobicus match servers
Apologies to the frequent users of my match servers as they were down for a week or so. They have been rebuilt and are back up and running.

/connect noobicus.org 0 match

or

/connect noobicus.org 9999 match

PM me if you have any questions or problems.

GL HF
Thanks given by:
Thanks!

Hopefully these paired with phantom's servers will cover the upcoming tournaments. Where would one go about filing an admin application?
Thanks given by:
Do I still have admin? :D
Thanks given by:
Awesome, these were/are my favourite US match servers by far. Nice to see them up again :D
Thanks given by:
yay! :-D
Thanks given by:
(15 May 13, 10:49PM)Waffles Wrote: Thanks!

Hopefully these paired with phantom's servers will cover the upcoming tournaments. Where would one go about filing an admin application?

http://paradoxinfinity.net/forums/

for some reason the server forum is gone, but it'll probably be reinstated

put it in your introduction or in /Talk/ for now

(blueberry thats your cue bro)
Thanks given by:
YES.
Thanks given by:
(16 May 13, 03:38AM)Cemer Wrote: for some reason the server forum is gone, but it'll probably be reinstated

I guess you missed the news, but noobicus "quit" AC and therefore Pi so his servers don't have anything to do with our forums anymore. Those seeking admin should just PM old man noobicus I suppose.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the confusion. I am not longer part of Pi, so any server admin requests or issues will need to be send to me via p.m. on these forums.

All previous admins are gone, so if you had admin in the past you will need to request it again.

Thanks for the interest and the kind words.
Thanks given by:
yay! finally a normal US server again :D
Thanks given by: