Suggestions for my servers?!
I'm hosting two Assault Cube servers now already for two weeks. (maybe more later.)

With a friend we program our modified server with cool messages and stuff. At the moment we have kill sprees, connect message (country they come from), headshot count and knife kill count.

1. What else you want to see of server modifications? (we don't alter gameplay)

2. At the moment we have a small maprot, please suggest some cool CTF maps for 10 players and for 20 players.

3. You can always apply for admin via a PM.
Thanks given by:
Anyone?
Thanks given by:
I'd suggest you turn them into match servers as AC is short of non-laggy EU match servers atm. Just make sure you apply the hitfix and I'm sure they'll get plenty of use. :)
Thanks given by:
I could surely put on some match servers...
How to fix the 'hit problem', or where can I found information about it?
Thanks given by:
Played on these last week, enjoyed the kill spree'ing on ctf douze. :D
I'll try thinking up some more reasonable features, can't think of any right now. :(
Are you only looking for high quality looking maps, or would you add less sexy, but good gameplay ones as well? :)
Thanks given by:
Everything that people will enjoy is welcome :)
But not things like Twintowers and stuff like that... :p
Thanks given by:
Ehh when you have a 14(?) killstreak you become godlike, and after that you are 'still godlike'.. There must be something better than godlike ;)
Thanks given by:
Haha 'super-godlike'...
Or 'Like a boss' :D
Thanks given by:
Godlike -> God
Thanks given by:
God of God
The One
The Primary Cause
Thanks given by:
A message that lets you know you're dominating another player would be fun or a message that establishes a nemesis would also be fun. I wouldn't want too many console messages though.

..or I could just play tf2 for all that stuff :P
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 12:49AM)Jack Wrote: God of God
The One
The Primary Cause

And then:

The Martinator
Thanks given by:
Many servers are already offering different stuffs (saying the town where you live, speaking about your combos, showing your stats on a website like all ladders)... and this is not making them popular, the secret is in the maprot.

When I see the server list, I just go on the first server that offers a decent map in CTF, I don't even care about BoB ladders or anything, I just want to join a CTF ac_shine, or another map like that, because it's so rare to find a good game those days...

Since players I want to play with are not in love with @camper maps, I know I will found them on CTF ac_shine, for sure.
Thanks given by:
Insta ban on players saying "AR noob".
Thanks given by:
Hehe, thanks for the advice :)
Thanks given by:
(20 May 13, 01:57PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I just want to join a CTF ac_shine, or another map like that, because it's so rare to find a good game those days...
Finally somebody that enjoy excellent games as me :D
Yeah i prefer official maps than a custom newbie map, sometimes custom maps are good, but we upgrade our gameplay in official maps :)

Those @camper shitty maps are the worst creations, is annoying when you got a headshot in a "kill spawn", or other types of maps that have a lot of ammo, nades, armor.... Damit! i hate those maps
Thanks given by:
(21 May 13, 12:07AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote:
(20 May 13, 01:57PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I just want to join a CTF ac_shine, or another map like that, because it's so rare to find a good game those days...
Finally somebody that enjoy excellent games as me :D
Yeah i prefer official maps than a custom newbie map, sometimes custom maps are good, but we upgrade our gameplay in official maps :)

Thought you didnt play AC?

/ontopic a variety of official and custom, playable maps is a good idea
Thanks given by:
For the machine gun players... I've applied the 'hit-fix' patch on my server :)
Thanks given by: