About scores in gema...
Hey my friends!
I have a question. How i can calculate scores or ratings in gema mode?
My friends told me about it. But i didn't understand.
We have input data from cfg.file:
1. map name
2. player name
3. player's record (time format)
Gema servers uses !gtop and !grank. How it works?
I need see a formula or calculation scheme.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Those commands like !gtop and !grank are integrated in the server code by the owners.
Thanks given by:
Actually, they mostly use the LUA mod, available from http://sveark.info/ac/lua (although I think the site is down right now)

You can find the GEMA script on the download page, although it doesn't come with !gtop and !grank by default. You can probably find someone to give you the code for it (or write it yourself, if you have that knowledge).

Note: You MUST remove the !jump and !nade commands, otherwise your server could be blacklisted for illegal mods.
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 13, 12:35AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Actually, they mostly use the LUA mod, available from http://sveark.info/ac/lua (although I think the site is down right now)

You can find the GEMA script on the download page, although it doesn't come with !gtop and !grank by default. You can probably find someone to give you the code for it (or write it yourself, if you have that knowledge).

Note: You MUST remove the !jump and !nade commands, otherwise your server could be blacklisted for illegal mods.

Um no, it's more like it has a 100% chance of getting banned for gameplay modifying. Also, the website is not down (I visited just now to be sure, still up and working).
Thanks given by:
Eva^@^
You can contact [SODA]___ME___, he know about these additional commands for your gema server, he can help you on forwarding !grank and !gtop, because he host a good gema server :)
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 11:34PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Those commands like !gtop and !grank are integrated in the server code by the owners.
yes...its lua script..

(17 Apr 13, 12:35AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Actually, they mostly use the LUA mod, available from http://sveark.info/ac/lua (although I think the site is down right now)

Hey PhaNtom!
The site by Sveark works now. Let's see))
Sure, Sveark's script doesn't have !gtop and !grank. I want write it. About !jump !team !reset !nade - i deleted this commands from script.
Thanks given by:
I'll see if I can get those commands for you from a friend of mine.
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 13, 06:38AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Eva^@^
You can contact [SODA]___ME___, he know about these additional commands for your gema server, he can help you on forwarding !grank and !gtop, because he host a good gema server :)

Hey Skinny-Dog!
Thanks! I'll ask [SODA]_ME about this. I dont know ...maybe he doesn't answer to me.
I have idea about ratings calculate. It's easy schema. What do you think about it:
for !grank
1. on each map we take the best record for 1
2. we calculate the ratings of other players under the schema:
player_rating = time_best_player / time_player on each map
3. and we summarize the ratings by players

for !gtop
we sort result table by ratings
;-)

(17 Apr 13, 09:14PM)PhaNtom Wrote: I'll see if I can get those commands for you from a friend of mine.

O! thanks PhaNtom!
I'll see this code with pleasure)))
Thanks given by:
@Eva^@^
It looks pretty good your work on !grank, about !gtop i don't remember it very well but [SODA]___ME___ will respend you later (well i guess), you should keep innovating us with your cool commands :) like !ladder
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 13, 10:19PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: @Eva^@^
It looks pretty good your work on !grank, about !gtop i don't remember it very well but [SODA]___ME___ will respend you later (well i guess), you should keep innovating us with your cool commands :) like !ladder

He will respond later. Just keep in mind he's a very busy man most of the time.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Skinny-Dog!
I'll add new commands soon))) and in ladder system too. )))
Now i write script)))
Welcome back.to.cccp server
/connect backtocccp.tk 34345
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 01:44AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:

Thanks D3M0NW0LF!
I made script and now it works! You can see)))
/connect 5.231.20.145 34345
please use !cmds !gtop and !grank
and my respect [SODA]_ME!
Bye!
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 06:26AM)Eva^@^ Wrote:

Thanks D3M0NW0LF!
/connect 5.231.20.145 34345
Bye!

I'll make sure to stop by and test it out. :3 GG's.
Thanks given by:
Is good to see Eva^@^ happy
I'll use your commands soon my dear Eva =)
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 13, 09:21PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(20 Apr 13, 06:26AM)Eva^@^ Wrote:

Thanks D3M0NW0LF!
/connect 46.28.71.79 44445
Bye!

I'll make sure to stop by and test it out. :3 GG's.

Please! Come at any time ;)

(20 Apr 13, 11:41PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Is good to see Eva^@^ happy
I'll use your commands soon my dear Eva =)

thanks Skinny-Dog!
I need optimize script) and we will prepare new website soon(we will create it with my friends)...
;)
Thanks given by:
I rewrited script and optimized for commands !grank and !gtop...I added !rate <cn> too.
Great thanks to Sveark from sCr3W#Clan, Dietrich for engine, scripts, good ideas and helping. Special thanks to |HP| and SOMEONEELSE for testing, to LucaBrasi, AdidaS for gema maps and
partaking.
Thanks given by:
Hey!
At last we have script without bugs. All functions rewrote for mysql database. And we have some commands for users and admins:
Users commands: !cmds,
!gtop,
!grank
!rate <cn> - rating by player cn
!grate <NAME> - rating by player's name
!maptop, !mapbest, !mybest - rewrote and added time of record ...

We have gema-kick-system "Mars-Saturn" with jail database. Today I changed options for "Mars" - max 5 gemakills, and for "Saturn" - max 8 kills. This system works in test mode now.
Welcome!!! ;)
P.S.: I prepare web site about gema scores))) Soon...
Thanks given by:
www.backtogema.tk

our website)))
Thanks given by:
Nice Eva :)
I'm going to register in your website right now! :-D

ouch! Is a ladder :D good!
Thanks given by:
GEMA!
Love you Eva :)
Thanks given by: