Close Dem Threads
Hey guys (and gal? singular ofc)
Im just genuinely curious why threads are closed. I understand the forums shouldnt be a pissing contest between two people because nobody wants to read that shit, but many threads have been closed prematurely much to my chagrin. I want to enforce my own particular beliefs via the interwebs as if to shout loudly "Look at me!" This isnt completely sarcastic, just playful. If someone could kindly explain to me what the fuss is about a couple of nerds bashing each other, I'd greatly appreciate it (I want to be one of dem nerds in dem threads). Thaaaanks,
Waffles
Thanks given by:
Cuz people talk shitty topics that aren't related to the thread or they are blaming each other, like me and other people :d
Thanks given by:
Was thinking the same thing earlier.
Thanks given by:
Don't know about other mods but I generally close threads that tend to go way too offtopic or are filled with more flaming than anything else.
Thanks given by:
ban damdam the extreme try-harder, open threads
Thanks given by:
Like you arent one of the troublemakers yourself exodouche. Grow a pair and stop trying to get everyone you dont like banned.

Oh and before you start to rage, there is exactly 0 anger in this post. Only irritarion.
Thanks given by:
^ See these posts? This is why.
Thanks given by:
Ty for seeing my goal aekom. I'm sick of the bashing/raging/crying in every single post of some people.

(that was my first 'fuss' post so quite a bad example ;))
Thanks given by:
If you are referring to that .rC honesty thing that I closed, just read every post, no other explanation is needed.
Thanks given by:
close dat thread.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1300.html
Thanks given by:
Marti, regardless, people do tend to start these fights that last too long and keep infesting public posts (see DamDam vs Lucas vs Edward vs Exoduss, rC vs Xen, You vs Skinny-Dog & Klutch Monster lol, and plenty others). Just take it to PM ffs.
Thanks given by:
...And ShadowFlameZ vs jg99
Thanks given by:
[Image: p7ix3d7d.png]
Thanks given by:
This thread should be closed.

For irony.
Thanks given by:
I understand some people are just straight dicks (take me for example), but do posts really take that much space? I know it gets tiresome to read the same tired, useless points over and over, but at least then you can get a sense of who doesn't have a lick of sense in them and add them to your shit-list.

I really do get why, so no mods take offense please, I just find it to be mildly unnecessary, maybe wolf or andrez could give me some clarification.
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 04:25PM)pweaks Wrote: ...And ShadowFlameZ vs jg99

aha very true.
Thanks given by:
I dunno, I kinda enjoy watching nabs bickering among each other.
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 11:22PM)Waffles Wrote: I understand some people are just straight dicks (take me for example), but do posts really take that much space? I know it gets tiresome to read the same tired, useless points over and over, but at least then you can get a sense of who doesn't have a lick of sense in them and add them to your shit-list.

I really do get why, so no mods take offense please, I just find it to be mildly unnecessary, maybe wolf or andrez could give me some clarification.
It's not about space, that's probably the really last problem in a board system. But you must understand that this is not 4chan or any kind of crap lost somewhere on the Internet where you can post any kind of shit with no rules and such. This is a forum that is (supposed to be) made of composed people, and flame and anything that may cause flame is the first thing we must get rid of. I don't know how hard it is to understand it, but it's clear enough that if there are rules, you must respect them as long you want to stay here.
If you don't agree with moderators' thoughts or rules, you can always get the fuck out of here. ;)
Thanks given by:
Kaaaay
Thanks given by:
[Image: Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif]
Thanks given by: