The Haunted House Servers by .PhaNtom^
Hello everyone.

Just announcing the arrival of some new servers.

IRC: #the-haunted-house @ gamesurge.net
TS: None...yet

Servers are hosted from Dallas, Texas. Server upload/download is 100 MB both ways.

A list of the servers and maprot is available here. Note: One of the servers reports to the {BoB} ladder, rankings available here.

Our player rules are available here.

Also, a list of our current admins are here.

If you would like to help administrate the servers, please apply here. Note: The application form will be revised soon.

If you have any questions or suggestions, ask in this thread or make a post here.

Thanks, and happy fraggin',
.PhaNtom^

Thanks to {BoB} for letting me run the ladder :)
Thanks given by:
y u no put one scary map into the rotation?!
Played on these a bit good stuff so far. :)
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 11:33PM)Nightmare Wrote: y u no put one scary map into the rotation?!

The maprot currently is only maps you would find in inters and what-not. If you find a map you think would be good in the maprot, post in the Questions and Suggestions section of my forum.
Thanks given by:
GL with your servers
Thanks given by:
hit fix? match servers?

if so, i will love you long time, but don't overstretch your vps' capabilities ofc
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 03:19AM)Waffles Wrote: hit fix? match servers?

if so, i will love you long time, but don't overstretch your vps' capabilities ofc

There are match servers, and I'm trying to hit-reg fix them ATM. I currently only have 1 match server up, but I plan on having at least 3.

The current match server is /connect thh.no-ip.info 9999 match.

P.S. Anybody know where I can get a hit-reg fixed executable for linux?
Thanks given by:
I have one, from X-Ray.

No I don't.
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 04:02AM)DrauL Wrote: I have one, from X-Ray.

No I don't.

Because you noobed and went to work before I sent it to you :P
Thanks given by:
I remember now :P
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 03:44AM)PhaNtom Wrote: P.S. Anybody know where I can get a hit-reg fixed executable for linux?

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4402-post...l#pid78550
Thanks given by:
Thank you blueberry :)
Thanks given by:
good job with the server...had some nice games! :)

Thanks given by:
might i suggest allowing larry root access if he's willing to help. He's more than reliable and quite competent in such matters, and can even add other positive features to your servers that will enable better play during the tournament.

edit ps: he's "roflcopter" on these forums, so a quick pm may help, but from what he's told me you've already contacted him at least once.
Thanks given by:
Yes, I'm waiting for him to PM me back about that^^
Thanks given by:
nice ping there I just saw one of this server on BoB Ladder yesterday, we will start playing there and I will need admin mang :)
Thanks given by:
(15 May 13, 07:20PM)Alex007 Wrote: we will start playing there and I will need admin mang :)

You just gotta apply mate :)
Thanks given by:
Have you allowed slackie access to the ladder server. I assume so for it to be up. I highly recommend just allowing BoB to put their current admins to the server
Thanks given by:
(15 May 13, 10:51PM)Waffles Wrote: Have you allowed slackie access to the ladder server. I assume so for it to be up. I highly recommend just allowing BoB to put their current admins to the server

The admins of the other BoB ladders just need to PM me for a pass if they need it^^

Also, I now have all the match servers up:

/connect thh.no-ip.info 9999 match
/connect thh.no-ip.info 8999 match
/connect thh.no-ip.info 7999 match
/connect thh.no-ip.info 6999 match

Enjoy!

I'm currently working on a website that you will be able to download demos from. As well as an IRC bot that can organize inters and a lot of other neat features :)
Thanks given by:
Servers are now hit-reg fixed, as well.
Thanks given by: