.rC's honesty.
As our clan was accused of using some cheated & unfair scripts to turn the game into our advantage, we all decided to collect each other's autoexec, and post here the scripts we have and make it public.

Here is also a link to the clients we use/used :

GeoIP client : http://www.mediafire.com/?xpdh85du2jdt553

SKB client : http://www.mediafire.com/?jt36hyuw3kl2vw3

Default client : http://www.mediafire.com/?q7snol6a1wu3da7

GsF client (fixed) : http://www.mediafire.com/?56a6xcfd5de1mc7

ACWC client : http://www.mediafire.com/?2iqzsidsd0ds4cv

Ratio scoreboard client : http://www.mediafire.com/?skb69f227of54i2

As for the scripts, there you go :

Flag countdown

Nicknames

Admin claim menu

Private connects

.rC| Changing name script

BULLET SCRIPT

DAMAGE SCRIPT (all weapons)

GRENADE DAMAGE SCRIPT

Radarheight menu

And the "famous" respawn script

And for the lulz, Vanquish's pr0 settings :

We are not a cheating clan, and as you can see here, we're all clean, nothing illegal.
We accepted to share those things in order to get the attention off us because we don't need it.
Remember that we're not the only ones sharing secret tips, scripts or tactics, all clans do. But we get pointed out for keeping it secret, when other clans are not asked to do so...

Cheers from the Rising Cubers :)
Thanks given by:
There. That's it, done. Everything we have access to, now so do you. I hope you guys can see that they really aren't advantages, and as you can see from my settings I use one script only which is hardly a big deal.

Btw this thread wasn't posted because of people like Xenon, it was posted just in general to dispel all the rumours that we keep things for ourselves.
Thanks given by:
...that still doesn't prove that your members aren't using hack clients.
Thanks given by:
Sure not, but how can we prove that everyone in AC doesn't use hack clients.
Are you stupid or you're doing it on purpose?

We were told to use cheating & unfair scripts, we posted them and made them public, just like Larry did for his "Damage script".
As for hacking clients, why should we be suspected more than anyone else ? lol

If you really care that much, you could check everybody's client in AC, using Teamviewer if you insist.
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 06:57PM)DamDam Wrote: Sure not, but how can we prove that everyone in AC doesn't use hack clients.
Are you stupid or you're doing it on purpose?

We were told to use cheating & unfair scripts, we posted them and made them public, just like Larry did for his "Damage script".
As for hacking clients, why should we be suspected more than anyone else ? lol

If you really care that much, you could check everybody's client in AC, using Teamviewer if you insist.

i was referring to the Xemi thread.
Thanks given by:
i dont give one single fuck about the whole discussion, but i would like to say thanks for that stuff. :)
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 07:01PM)kleinkariert Wrote: i dont give one single fuck about the whole discussion, but i would like to say thanks for that stuff. :)
Same here, but this is pointless, it says everything and nothing. Sorry, pointless thread, although there is very useful content.

(#btwidontgiveanyfuckstoo)
Thanks given by:
I think you should videotape every single match and game you play, and all rC members should be using a GPS tracker. I do not trust you
Thanks given by:
Good idea C4rma ! Let's put us on live 24/7 and see if we don't hack in real life too...

If anything we have absolutely NOTHING to prove, we're just doing this by all honesty. If this thread makes you unhappy or unsatisfied, fine then I'll remove it and you can gently f*ck off :)

Sorry for the "harsh" words, but we pretty much have enough of defending ourselves of some random accusations that are totally false and based on nothing else but hate and/or anger.
Thanks given by:
pointless thread is pointless
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 06:35PM)DamDam Wrote: to turn the game into our advantage

it's not the same game, you suck
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 07:48PM)Sanzo Wrote: pointless thread is pointless
Thanks for your comment Sanzo, it is very useful & clearly helps to turn things into a good way.

(13 May 13, 07:50PM).ExodusS* Wrote: it's not the same game, you suck

(13 May 13, 07:38PM)DamDam Wrote: some random accusations that are totally false and based on nothing else but hate and/or anger.

Thanks ExodusS, please tell me when you will have another brilliant intervention to make ! :)
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 08:24PM)DamDam Wrote: Thanks ExodusS, please tell me when you will have another brilliant intervention to make ! :)

You want more brillant interventions, ok let's do this.

All you are doing in this topic is to spread your 99% modified assaultcube in public, modified assaultcube that create many issues (especially in relations between clans, and during clan matches) in-game and also on this forum, posting it in public is just encouraging this behavior, but you think it's a good action to reveal all that stuffs? Do you really think it's a good action?

Maybe it started from a good intention because you wanted to clean recent issues about the rC clan, but the result cannot be good. And since we all know a clan will not share cheats and hacks in the private part of this forum (because they will obviously not trust everyone in the clan at 100%, and because sharing cheats like this is just an easy written proof) and because we all knew about all those stuffs you were using, I would finish on what Sanzo said: "This thread is pointless"

Now I know you will continue to make your try-hard on this thread, like you did on other threads with brillance (all threads speaking about devs were full of your funny and ignorant posts from you, making thousands of dumb quotes that had no sence) that's why I will just ignore you now, I think I (and mods, and devs and many players) understood what is your behavior in this situation. For easy fast and efficient provocation, listen to French rap, you'll be bashed for years.
Thanks given by:

This resume the situation perfectly.
Thanks given by:
No need to go on, to sum up of all of this: rC didn't prove anything at all, and flame raised.

FIST OF POOOOOOOOWER!
Thanks given by: