Poll: How do you like my artwork?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it. :)
50.00%
5 50.00%
I don't like it. :(
30.00%
3 30.00%
Compared to the original thread, it is!
20.00%
2 20.00%
It was good even before the original post!
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Deviantart! (Updated)
I just wanted to say and share with you guys that I made a Deviantart account a few weeks ago, because I wanted to post some art works from my art class last year, many sketches, old things, and some new ones I will be making too! Feel free to check it out!

Link: http://michaelperrone.deviantart.com/

Update! Please read this: I have made more artwork and have been experimenting with stuff for the past month. I want you guys to see what I've done and for those who voted yes or no to my artwork, I'm making a how about now? part to the poll so everyone can answer again and new people too! Looking forward to the feedback! :) Look at the original Deviantart! thread so you can see where it originally dates back too! Thank you! :) The poll has a multiple answer feature so you can make a yes or no answer and a comparison to the original air date of the thread! :)
Thanks given by:
I like the drawing, but I think you should definitely focus on detail and shadowing. One of my friends has a drawing style very similar to yours, just elaborate more on your drawings :)
Thanks given by:
(10 May 13, 02:06AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I like the drawing, but I think you should definitely focus on detail and shadowing. One of my friends has a drawing style very similar to yours, just elaborate more on your drawings :)

I'm glad that you like them! :) Yeah, I could practice whenever I get the chance. Thanks for the advice! :)
Thanks given by:
Your artwork is good, but please, please, please, focus on what Wolf has said.

Old drawing of mine that you can (i guess) use as a guide to shading (though it's not perfect).
Thanks given by:
(10 May 13, 05:39AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Your artwork is good, but please, please, please, focus on what Wolf has said.

Old drawing of mine that you can (i guess) use as a guide to shading (though it's not perfect).

Ok, thanks for the advice. I get what your saying. Nice drawing. My friend told me that I need to include more 3D in my art. I'm starting to. He draws very well. :)
Thanks given by:
(10 May 13, 09:10PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote:
(10 May 13, 05:39AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Your artwork is good, but please, please, please, focus on what Wolf has said.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I get what your saying. Nice drawing. My friend told me that I need to include more 3D in my art. I'm starting to. He draws very well. :)

Well that's good to hear, and you're more than welcome buddy. ^^
Thanks given by:
I think you could also benefit from scanning the images in instead of taking pictures with a camera. Then you could easily shade and touch it up on GIMP.
Thanks given by:
Who here likes Ed, Edd, N Eddy? Check em' out now! :D
Thanks given by:
Bump! :)
Thanks given by: