Bugboy1028 will be off from AssaultCube
Starting Next Week....

My laptop will be sent to repair center.

I will be not playing during thesse time.

I wont be on IRC for next week either.

Schol for me is finished but my lappy warrantly is about to expire so I need to sent my laptop out for repairs.
Thanks given by:
When I get a new one yours breaks. Gutted!
Will look forward to your return..
Thanks given by:
bb
Thanks given by:
wow, thank god you told us. i probably would have cutted myself if i didnt find you ingame spectating and chatting during the next week. thank you very much man.
Thanks given by:
(09 May 13, 11:07PM)kleinkariert Wrote: wow, thank god you told us. i probably would have cutted myself if i didnt find you ingame spectating and chatting during the next week. thank you very much man.
^Chill out lad, don't be an arse. You're an adult and he's a kid, not the other way around. But yes, these "Bye AC" threads from miscellaneous players are rather annoying, we don't need to know the personal life of all the people here.

Although I guess they're better in the offtopic section than in general...
Thanks given by:
Come back soon. ;o
Thanks given by:
Ermm...

If there is Wifi on my road trip beginning wednesday, I will be on IRC

iPad IRC sucks. :(
Thanks given by:
(09 May 13, 11:44PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: But yes, these "Bye AC" threads from miscellaneous players are rather annoying, we don't need to know the personal life of all the people here.
They are annoying anyway. I don't remember any thread like this by Apollo or Clown, and they are far far away from us, useless AC amoebas, lol
Thanks given by:
Geez, I didnt think of that, ShadowZ. :3
Thanks given by:
bye sickkunt. u will be missed
Thanks given by:
fuckin ell chubby is back

goodbye buggy
Thanks given by:
Hope to see you back Bugboy :)
Thanks given by: