Sir Alex Ferguson Retires
Thoughts?
Never supported or even liked Man U, but he was definitely the best british manager of all time. Who will take over as man utd manager next season?
Thanks given by:
legendary manager. that news really surprised me. i cant even imagine ManU without him. at least he will stay as club director and ambassador. not an easy job to inherit the team from him. good luck to whoever will replace him.

Quote:Who will take over as man utd manager next season?
Evertons David Moyes, Jürgen Klopp and Malagas Pellegrini are under discussion. Mourinho too, but i see him in London next season.
Thanks given by:
Hope it's not going to be Mourinho. Maybe Jurgen Klopp is nice but i think they'll go for a british manager
Thanks given by:
Quote:Hope it's not going to be Mourinho.
this. ManU doesnt need a diva.
Thanks given by:
I don't think that Mourinho will go to ManU, he'll go to Chelsea imo. I think Ferguson have an idea for his succesor, maybe Klopp and why not Moyes ?
Thanks given by:
i dont think it will be Klopp. he didnt finish yet what he started in Dortmund. ;)
Thanks given by:
Where is going Heynckes next year ? Benitez will be free if Mourinho comes to chelsea. But both aren't from UK and Moyes is Scotish.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Where is going Heynckes next year ?
one week ago he said he will definitely retire after this season. Moyes is probably the best option since hes britain. hard to imagine someone whos not from the isles.
Thanks given by:
I can't wait to see all the "diehard" Man U fans slowly back away in the next few years.
Thanks given by:
Mourinho said two years ago that he could see himself being Man U's manager after Sir Alex retired, but I doubt he will... If this was in a few years, I'd give Ole Gunna Solskjær a chance (Old Man U player and trainer for the backup team).. He came to my favourite team in Norway (Molde FK) in 2011, and in his first year as manager Molde won the norwegian league (this was the first time ever Molde won the league since they started in 1911).. We also won last year as well, though we got a slow start this season, lol..

However.. I'd personally not like Benitez
Thanks given by:
LEO BARRY U STAR
Thanks given by:
Benitez won't come.

I already have the kit for next season but ill burn it if mourinho comes.

Just let it be a brit or ex-player
Thanks given by:
ronaldo may be joining
rooney may be leaving
Thanks given by:
Ronaldo will be too expansive I think even if mourinho wants him.
Thanks given by:
Quote:rooney may be leaving
rumor has it you can see him in lederhosen this summer.

Thanks given by:
All they need is RvP
Thanks given by:
It is finally Moyes who will succed to Ferguson.
Thanks given by:
Was always going to be Moyes, who I am really happy for because of the fantastic job he has done at Everton, a club with less money than everyone around them in the table and in particular that he's been so loyal to the club for so long. Deserves his chance.

On Fergie, even though I've always thought of him as completely unlikable I'd probably go even further than Xenon and say he's the best manager of all time. Success after success after success. And all the while showing that no player is bigger than the club and that everyone is replaceable.
Thanks given by:
Everyone is replaceable but Ryan Giggs ^^
Thanks given by:
I dont really have much of an opinion on this subject as i'm not a follower of football.
But i sick of people going on like he's dead! He's only retired!!
case in point..
[Image: 922729_10152798921370333_1225819317_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nice ink
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 11:05AM)MykeGregory Wrote: i'm not a follower of football.

I know Sunderland and Newcastle suck but come on, you're from the North East!

(11 May 13, 11:05AM)MykeGregory Wrote: But i sick of people going on like he's dead! He's only retired!!
case in point..
[Image: 922729_10152798921370333_1225819317_n.jpg]

What would you do if Tony Hawk 'only' retired?
Thanks given by:
hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reading
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 05:03PM)Hellspell Wrote: What would you do if Tony Hawk 'only' retired?
Already did lol
Thanks given by:
/offtopic

Wigan FA Cup winners like a baws
Thanks given by:
Sir Ferguson had a great career, people should accept the fact he's leaving, even though we'll miss him.

And yeah, Rooney seems interested in joining Bayern, who knows..

Glory ManU anyway.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 05:03PM)Hellspell Wrote: [What would you do if Tony Hawk 'only' retired? ]

I wouldnt mind.. I'm not a skateboarder
[Image: trollface_small.png]
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 12:00AM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(11 May 13, 05:03PM)Hellspell Wrote: [What would you do if Tony Hawk 'only' retired? ]

I wouldnt mind.. I'm not a skateboarder
[Image: trollface_small.png]

I probably should have used a wink and not a trollface. Damn, I'm socially inept even on the internet :( (or :/ ?)

(11 May 13, 08:24PM)Marti Wrote: /offtopic

Wigan FA Cup winners like a baws

Shame they are more likely than ever to get relegated, too. They play football the right way, like a team unlike the egos at Man City. Luckily they lack the big time charlies QPR has so hopefully they can keep their players, win the Europa league and be back in the Premier League.

(11 May 13, 07:17PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(11 May 13, 05:03PM)Hellspell Wrote: What would you do if Tony Hawk 'only' retired?
Already did lol

So I've become the first entity in the known universe to actually troll myself?
Thanks given by: