How do I save and use the maps I create?
I need to know how to save and be able to use my maps online.
Thanks given by:
type /savemap "mapname" to save map. you need to then go on to your server and type /sendmap "mapname" (either have admin or have the server default as letting people sendmaps which is good for collecting more and more maps that give you ideas for future maps of your own) then if it says to restart game that means type /map "mapname" as long as it gets voted in you will be playing your map. a definite if nobody else is on your server at the time. btw...this may also be what you are corncerned...in the old ac 1.0.4 i could just scroll down the list of saved maps after clicking on set mode/map then click on a map name to send it to the server. for some reason with 1.1.0.1or2 or so it only works when you physically type the name in like /map "mapname" as long as it has already been sent to the server by the /sendmap command first.
Thanks given by:
it just says map upload failed
Thanks given by:
Do you mean "could not vote : invalid vote"?
Thanks given by:
You cant upload it if the server doesnt have it. You could ask a server owner to upload it to play or find a server that will let you upload it (?)
Thanks given by:
I claim admin status and it then enter /sendmap "name of map" then it syas failed upload
Nope it says Upload Failed
Thanks given by:
You have to put in the servers files.

in windows:

go to packages/maps/servermaps
Thanks given by:
Copy your map file from whatever document it is in and put it into your servermaps.

(Copy map file) > Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > AssaultCube_v1.1.0.1 > Packages > Maps > Servermaps.

If I correctly remember, that's how it works. It goes in your map cycle of the server if I REMEMBER. I could possibly be wrong.
Thanks given by:
Once it is in servermaps put it into your maprotation or vote it.
Thanks given by: