Why is this happening?
Just wandering why this texture wont stay put.
I change it but then when I save it changes back again. Any ideas.
Thanks given by:
I had the same problem. I noticed though that it only occurs when it is next to a height-map. Maybe that's the problem?
Thanks given by:
When the textured wall top is under the heightfield top, the texture of the heightfield wall appears.
Only way to fix:
-Change the wall texture of the slope.
-Savemap to test

But it will not work for your case, I will try to explain how to fix it especially for your case in English.

The solid wall (F wall) must be non-solid anymore. Press "G" (to make in non-solid) hide the low part of the non solid wall under the high part, then texture the hidden part of the wall with the one you want at the texture bug.

Tip: use the skymap texture on the floor, like this you can't see there is such a fucked wall with a hidden part on the radar.
Thanks given by:
AFAIK this is fixed on 1.1, or at least I didn't have the same problem again.
Thanks given by:
I had a similar issue and if I remember properly the cure was to select a few rows in front and behind of your target and change them all to the desired wall texture. You may need to select a few more cubes to the left and right also, so instead of a 1x8 selection make it a 5x12. there may be an easier way but it worked for me.

Oh, to answer your question, I have no clue why this happens.
Thanks given by:
I fixed this in the upcoming 1.2 AC.
The problem was a bug in the post-save optimization of textures that resets textures that it thinks aren't visible to reduce map size.
Also fixed in my mapping client if you need to use 1.1
Thanks given by:
Sweet.
all i need to do now is wait for the next version! ;)
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 02:18AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Also fixed in my mapping client if you need to use 1.1

Applicable if you use a Windows OS ^
Regarding that issue, it is only a bug in the saving function, so you can fix it in another client and the current client will interpret it correctly.

You can even just pm me the map or something and I can fix it for you.
Thanks given by: