[New Clan] WaH|
Clan Name is War_Heads
Website is http://war-heads-ac.webs.com/
Tag- WaH|
Leader(s) - FireDeath
Country- Usa ,but we will accept applications from any country as long as you have a basic understanding of English ( for talking reasons)

I {WaH|FireDeath} have maybe played a year long in Assault Cube and am a pretty good player. Although at one point I was being trained by a pro, I know I am not Pro. This clan is my first and will strive to not let it fail as i have seen so many done over just a year time. The site above is where you can apply and being accepted or rejected will take 3 days time ( more or less) . Hoping to find really good players, not 1st timers, who will be committed to making this clan great. Application details are in forums and I wish to match you at least once before deciding weather or not to Accept or Decline.

I am open to any comments, questions, and/or concerns concerning my clan.

[Image: flamingtext_com_1367458282_834099734.png]
Thanks given by:
gl & hf bro, hope to see you and have some matchs :D
Thanks given by:
Best of luck to you.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
Thanks , everything almost basically done by myself so lots of work but pulling it together
Thanks given by:
glhffff
Thanks given by:
Good luck and have fun with the clan!
Thanks given by:
gl & hf mate!
Thanks given by:
thanks to you all
Thanks given by:
Awesome player.
Don't vs him in KTF ac_outpost.

XFA /r/ing *that* screenshot for his viewing pleasure.
Thanks given by:
lol thanks
Thanks given by:
This clan will be put on hold for a while
Thanks given by:
That was quick.
Thanks given by:
Just cause no one applies means you have to put the clan on hold. Be patient.
Thanks given by:
RR was the sole B} member but now he has more devs than you can shake a stick at ;)
Thanks given by:
i didnt hold it for applies , i couldve gotten asked a couple friends first since their most trusted, i stopped because i learned about =SA= and went in search of joining them and forgetting about the clan entierly unless i dont make it into =SA= or if i do but something happens to =SA= i have a backup plan
Thanks given by:
good luck
Thanks given by:
i saw the word 'warheads' and thought of this..

GL and HF! Better luck than this guy ^^ lol
Thanks given by:
Those green ones lol
Thanks given by:
Good Luck ;D
Thanks given by: