[mapmodels] Gunshop
Maybe one of the best place in this map to get fire power.

Available now via SVN.

[Image: gunshoppreview2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cool, but we should see more general and urban mapmodels in AC. Dunno, a cigarette packet, a mailbox, a doorbell...
Thanks given by:
Letterbox? You seem to have short memory!

[Image: letter_1_1312053218.png]

More of those urban stuff will come after the mapping contest (since I don't do anything on request till then).

Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks given by:
I mean in the release actually. I could make some of them by myself too, but they would still be custom stuff rather than official, as they should be.
Thanks given by:
You shouldn't need to worry too much about official content or not with the Auto-download feature... Make a map with as much custom content you like and everyone will be able to fully enjoy it!
Thanks given by:
Sweet, I own a gun shop now.
Thanks given by:
Good work Cleaner!
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 11:03PM)Andrez Wrote: Cool, but we should see more general and urban mapmodels in AC. Dunno, a cigarette packet, a mailbox, a doorbell...

There's actually a cigarette packet mapmodel for ac already. I'll post a link to it when I find it again...

Gg's for the cool gunshop sign cleaner! Looking forward to using it sometime in the near future.
Thanks given by:
if only you could pick up guns in AC then this theme would fit
Thanks given by:
(02 May 13, 07:04AM)Vermi Wrote: if only you could pick up guns in AC then this theme would fit

if only you could post letters in AC then the mailbox would fit
Thanks given by:
(02 May 13, 12:44PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(02 May 13, 07:04AM)Vermi Wrote: if only you could pick up guns in AC then this theme would fit

if only you could post letters in AC then the mailbox would fit

press T, there's your letter
Thanks given by: