[Tutorial] No-IP Domain for AC servers
Hey everyone!
I decided to open this thread and make it public for explain to all how to create a No-IP Domain, in addition, if you need help, please reply here and i will answer your complaint.

What is No-IP domain?
Is a domain service that provides an affordable Managed DNS, you will have flexibility & control in your dynamic IP or static IP, to put it in another words, this domain offers:
  • Fast connection
  • Total control to any server or website with dynamic or static IP

**Futhermore, it works very well & is a good option for your AC servers**

Why No-IP?
I recommend you this awesome & useful service for your servers, because it provides an easy and fast way to connect or log in your servers, that means, you would not waste yout time writting whole IP of "X" server.

But, there is a incovenient, YOU can't use this domain for connect in your servers, in other words, if you try to write your No-IP domain and you try to connect using the domain, it don't works, why?... because the domain is installed or related to your real or external IP, that IP can people see, that means, only people can use this domain, you can't.

How to create a No-IP domain?
After reading whole important information, now follow carefuly these steps for create your domain:

*Step #1:
Go to No-IP Website and sign up.

*Step #2:
After you found the section for create your account, fill up all the necessary information, then you will see a option that says "Hostname", that is your first domain, write whatever you want, you can edit it later, don't worry, finally press sign in option.

*Step #3:
Log in your created account, you will see a your user panel or user menu, go to "Manage Host(s)" and edit your first domain, also, you delete it. If you want to create another domain, just find the option "Add Host", don't touch nothing when your are there, just write the name of the hostname (domain) and choose to type of url, like: zaptop.org, servegame.com, sytes.net, etc... There are another url for the domain that need to be buyed or payed, only choose the available urls like i said before, and finally apply that hostname.

Special Info
  • You cannot use this domain for connect in your servers, only people can do it.
  • Free accounts in No-IP website can create only 3 domains.
  • The limit of time for a domain is 30 days, if you buy an enhanced domain these domains are going to have a unlimited time.
  • Hostname is different to a domain, hostname is a domain for a server and a domain is a rename for a website, like .tk

People are going to use this command for a direct and faster connection to your server(s):

/connect (your created domain) (port of that server) (password is needed if the server is private)

That means:
/connect (hostname/domain) (server port) (password)

To conclude, thanks for reading, enjoy and spread this useful tutorial, reply here if you have complaints and i inmediately help you :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 13, 03:46AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote:
  • You cannot use this domain for connect in your servers, only people can do it.

I kind of tl;dr here but this isn't entirely true. When I home hosted, I was able to connect using my domain name just fine. Not sure what was going on otherwise.
Thanks given by: