Proving Grounds Revealed
So its been over half a year already in existence. We were told we could show & discuss proving grounds content with the public back then, so figured I'd show some notable stuff to anyone left out...if any are left out still. Huge tl;dr thread. Quick titles/summaries above the spoiler pics, so you can click on interesting stuff and ignore others...

So it looks like this. Standard AC Forum look.
Okay so we dive into the first category. Mostly boring topics that don't really change much.
The Scoring System thread discussion quickly turned into a mutual discussion about the score system being useless in it's current state. I don't think it's been removed or changed though.(may be wrong, my SVN exploded recently)
The testing new version thread was in my own opinion the largest success of the proving grounds. Plenty of weapon balance discussion, the devs actually listened a good bit. Not too many PG members discussed it though, mostly a small group. This should give you a good idea...
Public beta testers who aren't in proving grounds but mentioned balance advice, you did get listened to somewhat. Fear of an overpowered carbine in the public thread led to it's pierce going down to 40.

Then the Codes & Scripts category. Nothing too special, some nice little things. Mostly hackers talking to hackers about their hacks.
RR's single player GEMA mode idea thread may be notable though. It didn't go too well, as GEMA players mentioned getting help, advice, etc. from others online, and the nice little community they have there as well. So single player gema mode doesn't get added.
Weapon Balance area was uneventful, as most discussion went back to the already mentioned 'testing new version' thread. Morgan offered ideas of stronger nades, and taking the best weapon of each version 0.93 etc and using that version of the weapon for 1.2.0.0. Nothing got done in this area.
The maps category had plenty of threads, but discussion again went no where. There were mutual agreements, just didn't happen though.
ac_snow
Hacking official maps?
Exoduss's post with legit logic.
Exo's thread gets some ragequits brewing.
Xenon's ac_stellar thread gets denied.
fundog makes a map glitch thread, has these pictures showing the problem's location.
Most are mirror glitches! Wtf is a mirror glitch?
Aight gets hardcore about ac_douze.
Bugs & Exploits is mostly stuff that nobody can notice except for one guy, like most bugs you see reported. Undead's hax jump script thread is most notable. Takk sums up the thread pretty nicely.
Last but not least, the suggestions & ideas area.
I made a thread called le suggestions. Some kind sir changes the title to suggestions. I change it back. He changes it back and puts something about me looking like a tool for it if it isn't all french. Some more back and forth title changing. Then I translate it to french. Title gets changed anyways, so I just put it to 'propositions'. The only idea accepted was the ratio in the scoreboard idea. This thread has become the 2nd most replied to thread though, and several players/devs post their desired ideas/suggestions there now! oui oui!!!
Aekom's thread about dead guy's guns dropping and you being able to pick them up was mostly fufu'ed by the dev team and supported by some players. And the new dev goes rogue, uh oh gave him admin too fast. JK, he is awesome. This feature doesn't seem like it'll be in 1.2.0.0 though.
Larry gives the reasonable 1.2.0 idea. Fails. 1.2.0.0 is quite necessary I'm sure.

Exo tries getting this helpful mapping texture thing into the game. I don't believe it is in yet, could be wrong.
Halftime idea thread gets lots of love from competitive players. Larry offers to create it if he gets guaranteed it's inclusion. No guarantee. Larry walks. No halftime. Now we have to run 15 mins straight with no gatorade breaks...
Remember my return of the k/d ratio idea that got in? It actually got no replies from any devs. But when pwnage makes a thread about it with all caps in the title...it gets in the week after.

So we can see some nice stuff got done, some good ideas are out there, etc. Proving Grounds has it's uses. Could be improved upon in the future though. :)
Thanks given by:
You don't need to answer this thread and anyway some of you proved they couldn't answer w/o flaming. So here it is (again), but read only this time.
Thanks given by: