Clan Website (Help MyBB forum)
Hey everybody!
I'll advise soon a new clan that i made, the problem is that i made a MyBB forum, but i can't change the forum theme/style, so i need some help about it, if somebody can help me on this, please reply and i will PM that person, but i know that my PM will be noticed to all.
Well, i hope that somebody can help me on this
Thanks given by:
Are you using MyBB or something like forumotion with MyBB behind the scenes?
Thanks given by:
nice joke jk
No, i need help with my MyBB forum
Thanks given by:
So are you using forumotion or MyBB? >.>
Thanks given by:
If you're trying to rage me, you failed... dude i said "MyBB"
Thanks given by:
I don't know much about MyBB other than forumotion, but you should be able to find themes on the internet.

Edit: First result in google: http://mods.mybb.com/themes
Thanks given by:
haha if you read how to install a MyBB theme, is hard, the option of "Import Theme" doesn't exist in the Admin CP, and is obviuos that you can find free themes in the internet, google is our friend!
Thanks given by:
How To Install A MyBB Theme
Thanks given by:
@GDM
I tried to do that, but i can't buy a VPS and i can't upload MyBB files directory to my forum :/

Edit: I saw a program called FTP File Manager in that link, so this would help :)
Thanks given by:
Where do you host your forum?
Thanks given by:
Interisting, you ask where do i live, i live in Costa Rica
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting_service
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 13, 12:45PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Interisting, you ask where do i live, i live in Costa Rica

I don't know if you are trying to troll, but anyway please pay more respect to those who are trying to help you.
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 13, 01:32AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(22 Apr 13, 12:45PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Interisting, you ask where do i live, i live in Costa Rica

I don't know if you are trying to troll, but anyway please pay more respect to those who are trying to help you.

Looks more like miscommunication than intentional disrespect.
Thanks given by:
@Luc@s and GDM
Are you being payed for rage me? :/
In addition, i think that different countries affect a MyBB forum, so please, you both should respect me
Thanks given by: