RICHY appeal
(09 Apr 13, 10:51AM)blueberry Wrote:
// Name: losting
// Date: 2013-04-09
// Reason: aimbot
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?vczdzgx7xtkm1kw
Connects at ~12mr. Demo.

"I found out that my IP in the blacklist list. At me 3G modem and ip dynamic. With such ip many people who has such modem use. I such didn't do. I play 5 months and never used couples. Demo I can't see, the file isn't read"

From SoF|RICHY|M.U|
Thanks given by:
Obviously this reply is to RICHY, not you, Vovanches.
RICHY Wrote:I found out that my IP in the blacklist list. At me 3G modem and ip dynamic.
A dynamic IP through 3G is one thing. Two AssaultCube players on the same IP, within 11 minutes of each other is quite another.
2013-04-09 00:13:57 list sent: 217.118.83.166 SoF|RICHY|M.U| AC1104|0
2013-04-09 00:24:29 list sent: 217.118.83.166 losting AC1104|0
Quote:Demo I can't see, the file isn't read
Here's another link.

You can claim you're innocent, and I genuinely have no way of knowing whether or not it was you playing, but please bear in mind that there was definitely a cheat, and he was definitely on that IP. The IP (actually the entire /24 block) has been blacklisted to stop the cheat from connecting for 3 months. I'm sorry if this affects you, but you need to take a look around for the cheat, because it's almost certainly someone you know. May I suggest you look in a room that has a mirror?
Thanks given by:
I really came to cheats.But I've never used them in the game, in my nickname.Sorry, will not happen again in the future
PS. sry,my bad English)
Thanks given by:
You denied and yet, you won't do it again? Wat?
Thanks given by:
Yesterday I tried to play with cheats.But i never not use cheats on my nickname.I remove the hack_client and will not use
Thanks given by:
holy shit, this guy is awesome, +1 :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 05:52PM)Elite Wrote: holy shit, this guy is awesome, +1 :)
Thanks given by:
Great. Maybe you stop using that shitty uniform change script as well so i dont have to ban you all the time.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 07:14PM)OpenSource Wrote: Great. Maybe you stop using that shitty uniform change script as well so i dont have to ban you all the time.

Uniform change script forever :/ You're so annoying, opensourse... just use one skin setting, and stop hate ;)
Thanks given by:
Just you keep on using it. At least you arent using it on servers i play in any more.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 07:14PM)OpenSource Wrote: Great. Maybe you stop using that shitty uniform change script as well so i dont have to ban you all the time.
What? This's ban-worthy? o_O

It's not that common (at least from what I've seen), but it's nothing serious enough to ban :o
Thanks given by:
Epilepsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Im in-game to play and have fun. Not to risk having a epileptic seizure cos some idiot cant make up his mind what uniform to use.
I ask once to turn if off but when idiots wont then i use the ban hammer.
At least this is removed in next version as fare as i know.

Epileptic seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks given by:
Your IRL light bulb gives you more epilepsy risk than this script.
Thanks given by:
Hey all!!!
I shocked. OMG...
I never noticed that he uses cheats. RICHY was a good player and he held the first place in my top.
And what i did?! I banned him and deleted his ratings from result table...maybe this is wrong...
Thanks given by:
Should we close this thread before it become pointless?
Thanks given by:
Too late. The translators are already out.
Thanks given by: