I am the T-Bag King
lol Money$hot, i will crush your nut with a "Nutshot", then you need to buy a prothesis and you can't "bag" us all time :)
Thanks given by:
I did some research and found this video about MykeGregory which explains his tbagging fetish:

Thanks given by:
Money$hot

Thanks given by:
I saw people t-bagging in AC.
Dumbest and most retard thing ever, meh.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 07:59PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(11 Apr 13, 07:48PM)Money$hot Wrote: And please don't hog my nut

You only have one?

Thank you for asking. That is a very common question I receive.

Even though I have two separate and distinct testicles, my balls and scrotum are so big that they are practically one contiguous nut. Therefore I refer to 'nut' in the plural sense.

Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 08:11PM)Money$hot Wrote: Therefore I refer to 'nut' in the plural sense.

Your english sucks then :D
About your "nut", i guess that Nut's need to reply here
Thanks given by:
Here is some video of itsBRITNEYB!tch helping me up the stairs with my huge nut:

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 08:29PM)Marti Wrote:

Marti, I will keep my eyes open for you in game and give you a taste or two.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 08:32PM)Money$hot Wrote:
(11 Apr 13, 08:29PM)Marti Wrote:

Marti, I will keep my eyes open for you in game and give you a taste or two.

gl lol
Thanks given by:
after i decapitate your love satchel, there wont be more to go around young blood.

i'll wear it on my belt, which is the style of the times.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 08:03PM)Money$hot Wrote: I did some research and found this video about MykeGregory which explains his tbagging fetish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Avbh5fb8nY

Bitch. please.
THAT WAS MY VICTIM..
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 08:45PM)Money$hot Wrote: ...I am 43yo...

Future DES member?
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 10:28PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(11 Apr 13, 08:03PM)Money$hot Wrote: I did some research and found this video about MykeGregory which explains his tbagging fetish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Avbh5fb8nY

Bitch. please.
THAT WAS MY VICTIM..

That video was lolz. That kid should have NEVER told his mom that...I can only imagine the teasing he got after that shit aired.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 10:28PM)gambino Wrote:
Future DES member?

No chances! I hate teabaggers, it shows a total disrespect towards they opponents, I find this behaviour unacceptable and childish.

GEMA lovers and teabaggers = concrete shoes
Thanks given by:
I find teabagging to be comical, and mean no disrespect to anyone who I teabag.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 13, 03:47PM)Cleaner Wrote:
(11 Apr 13, 10:28PM)gambino Wrote:
Future DES member?

No chances! I hate teabaggers, it shows a total disrespect towards they opponents, I find this behaviour unacceptable and childish.

GEMA lovers and teabaggers = concrete shoes

All of my t-bags are done with love and compassion. Please don't hate.
Thanks given by:
less talking, more teabag.
Thanks given by:
For new teabaggers just getting started, I have a training/orientation video for you to reference.

Here you will see demonstrated many advanced techniques, many of which I employ. Just start with the basics and work up to the tricky stuff.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks given by:
I try to keep you noobs current with frequent updates about tbagging, because I know you're still learning and your young minds are still malleable.

This is my official tbag song. Enjoy:

Thanks given by:
that's cute.
Thanks given by:
Tbag news update:

The "Alabama Teabagger" gets 2 years in prison for tbagging drunken fan. A travesty of justice IMO...

As always tune into this thread for tbag news, training and detailed tbagging discussion.

Thanks given by:
Anyone trying to T-Bag me in real life will get fucked up. If they have enough bros to hold me down, I will bite their shit clean off, spit it back at them, and take my ass-whooping like a man. Scenario Two, I'll let them have their fun, get a bunch of my friends together, and kick the ever-loving shit out of them. Course I could give two fucks if it's done in AC or any other random FPS. Bring it on BITCH!! I will say dude, you got more style than MykeGregory. ;). Expect to taste my nutsack next time I see you on pubs.
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 13, 02:35AM)MorganKell Wrote: Anyone trying to T-Bag me in real life will get fucked up. If they have enough bros to hold me down, I will bite their shit clean off, spit it back at them, and take my ass-whooping like a man. Scenario Two, I'll let them have their fun, get a bunch of my friends together, and kick the ever-loving shit out of them. Course I could give two fucks if it's done in AC or any other random FPS. Bring it on BITCH!! I will say dude, you got more style than MykeGregory. ;). Expect to taste my nutsack next time I see you on pubs.

All I can say is if you're ever at a party that I'm attending, do not over imbibe and pass out...you will awaken to your entire face smelling like coco-butter and have several of my wirey pubes lodged in between your teeth like dental floss.

I will be sure to keep my eye out for you when playing (my watch list is ever growing). My harcore old-school style is unmistakable. Just ask Britney.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 07:26PM)Money$hot Wrote: The "Alabama Teabagger"

LOL, I actually know that guy.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 12:19AM)Boomhauer Wrote:
(16 Apr 13, 07:26PM)Money$hot Wrote: The "Alabama Teabagger"

LOL, I actually know that guy.

For real? I honestly think he got fucked for an obvious prank...should be guilty of indecent exposure at the most, not sexual assault.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 08:20PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote:
(11 Apr 13, 08:11PM)Money$hot Wrote: Therefore I refer to 'nut' in the plural sense.

Your english sucks then :D
About your "nut", i guess that Nut's need to reply here

Now, that's an interesting thread.
Thanks given by:
I update this thread with yet another great t-bag song.

Sadly this brother, named T-Bag, was killed in some sort of accident. Let his tbagging live on and nod your heads to dis shit....

"...Red or Blue, don't matter who...both my balls are comin' for you..."

Thanks given by:
This could be your new ringtone, Money!

Thanks given by:
(19 Apr 13, 02:23PM)Nuts Wrote: Now, that's an interesting thread.
Your welcome Nut's
Thanks given by: