Sayonara from HyPE
Hi folks,

In late February, Joe decided to leave HyPE & AC since they are too distracting from other things he wants to do. Without Joe, AC & HyPE are a lot less interesting, so Ikky and I also left.
I missed Joe's email about this and found out when the HyPE hosting expired and I talked to Ikky.

With no website, HyPE quickly fell apart. And, since Joe's a dummy, we didn't get db or code backups before discontinuing the hosting.

If any HyPE members want to continue the clan, feel free to.

I'll be on these forums from time to time & I'll be getting EoAC back online some time.

Thanks for the games and community over the past few years!

gdm

In particular from me, thanks to HyPE, PB, Waffles, and Bullet :D
Thanks given by:
Was a great clan while it lasted. I'm sad to have seen it go out like this. Hopefully another day we'll see you guys come back together!
Thanks given by:
Wow. Just like that. Sorry to see another clan go. It was fun guys, thanks for playing.
Thanks given by:
Another great clan bites the dust. :(
Thanks given by:
Lesson to learn from this; If the devs release the next version i'll play and then HyPE will be resurrected.
Thanks given by:
It is unfortunate that this is happening, we were not friends, but if brothers in arms, I played a few times against you and I really like, I hope someday decide to return and play.
Thanks given by:
HyPE was a chill clan, shame to see y'all go down :(
Thanks given by:
i guess its all my fault but sometimes you have to let things go 2 years and 9 months ( with hype ) is a long time in internet time and have enjoyed being apart of the ac community. I learned alot from playing ac and co creating the clan and setting up websites etc. and met alot of great people while playing and socializing.

Theres alot of people to thank for helping me learn alot ( to many to write out ) about ac, and misc computer code etcetc.

Me leaving has nothign to do with ac or hype, but sometimes you have to let things go. I feel free now, running hype and side projects felt like a job ( even tho its not supposed to, it did ) i felt like i had to be on here, when i really didnt need to be all the time. Some peopel will understand this.

as what gdm said, hype members can restart hype if they wish. ONLY current hype members on the hype ac wiki would be allowed, anyone else does not have the go ahead if they wanted to.

See ya around
JoeSmith
Thanks given by:
I luver you all
Thanks given by:
Jesus... such a shame to see you guys disband like this. :(

*D3M0NW0LF raises his mug*

To a cool clan, which will be remembered always.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 13, 12:43AM)Shorty Wrote: Lesson to learn from this; If the devs release the next version i'll play and then HyPE will be resurrected.

Maybe the devs don't want you to play?

But sad to see you guys go :'(
Thanks given by:
It was always a pleasure to play with and against you people. ggs bb
Thanks given by:
What delightful guests are they
Life and Love!
Lingering I turn away,
This late hour, yet glad enough
They have not witheld from me
Their high hospitality.
So with face lit with delight
And all gratitude, I stay
Yet to press their hands and say,
"Thanks. So fine a time! Goodnight."
Thanks given by:
From the time I first started playing this game and joined my first clan "|GGA|, Great Gibbing Alliance" joining Gibstick, evanzo, Illusion, MM10, and many others, I've learned many great things along with some important life morals.

I've been friends with many players including GDM and Joe ever since the day they were recruited to G.G.A. We worked well together and shared a lot of common interests together, some of which involved clan aspirations. We later co-founded HyPE together, became amazing friends with each other and our clan mates. We shared many memorable experiences, some good, some bad but through it all we still remain friends this very day.

I've dedicated a lot of time to this game whether it was headshotting on pubs, playing matches or helping to improve the overall competition and gameplay through different organized projects, one being "AC-Inter".

Over my years of being involved with the people of the community and playing the game I have met a large number of great people (too many to list) who not only were amazing friends but they also helped make this game as enjoyable as it was. I'd like to say thank you to everyone for sharing this experience with me.

The things I am walking away with from my time here is a vastly wider knowledge of the world, cultures, lifestyles and skills acquired over the long term building of friendships and our clan, HyPE. I've learned that we are not all as divided as some people may think, we are not as different from one another regardless of race, religion or culture or where we live in this world. Although we may never see each other face to face, it just further proves that life isn't always about what we can or cannot see and relationships with others shouldn't necessarily be based on appearances. I've a greater understanding of life in general just by hearing about other people's experiences, knowledge and first hand encounters with things that life has thrown their way.

Something as simple as a FPS game can bring us all together and I thank those who've made it all possible. The people who've spent hours of their life dedicated to making this game available to others, organizing a community and all the other great things that come with it. Your hard work did not go unnoticed! Keep it up! No matter how bad things may seem at times, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I like to think that whenever I get a chance to meet others or speak out or a chance to make an impact on someones life, I'd like to think that I leave a lasting impression. So if you haven't got a chance to learn from my time here, and you are reading my post now, well I'd just like to say:
The journey through life isn't about where you end up but more importantly it is about how you get there. You've only one life to live, it is merely a gift, it has your name on it and no one else's. Live life to the fullest. If you have a goal in life, pursue that goal and achieve it because if you don't try you will only be left with regrets. Live life the way you dream you should, you have the power to make a difference in this world and the only way to do so is to first start with yourself. There will always be obstacles to overcome and bridges you will have to cross. Every situation you face won't always be joyful but remember not to burn bridges because once you do you will have a hard time building those relationships back up. Don't be afraid to be you! When you were born into this world, everyone stood around and smiled while you lay there crying. Live life the best way you can without any regrets so that one day when your time on earth is up everyone will be standing around you crying while you lay there smiling.

I thank you very much everyone for this great opportunity and experience and I hope I've made a difference because I know that many of you have to me.
I'm sorry for the long post but I wish everyone the best in life and hopefully one day we may meet again!
Thanks given by:
Joe was like what the Krabby Patty Secret Formula is for the Krabby Patty (HyPE). Without that secret formula, it's no longer a Krabby Patty.

GGs
Thanks given by:
let us take a moment to appreciate bullet's monumental contributions to the AC community.
Thanks given by:
Ah so that is what happened. Yo other HyPE. What do?
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 13, 08:32AM)lucky Wrote: Ah so that is what happened. Yo other HyPE. What do?
You didn't know?

y u no check PMs in AC forum
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 13, 07:41AM)Undead Wrote: let us take a moment to appreciate bullet's monumental contributions to the AC community.

Amen.

(08 Apr 13, 11:48AM)Fate Wrote:
(08 Apr 13, 08:32AM)lucky Wrote: Ah so that is what happened. Yo other HyPE. What do?
You didn't know?

y u no check PMs in AC forum

No forum => I communicated with players via email. And I was only able to scrounge together 3 or 4 emails. . .
Players like Q and yak and fox etc are probably in the lurch right now.
Thanks given by:
I reject this reality
from now on i'll be in singleplayer, where i've renamed bots to hype members and i'll playing tdm with them
bb
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 06:24AM)SwellGuy Wrote: ...

Have fun.

RIP HyPE
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 06:24AM)SwellGuy Wrote: I reject this reality
from now on i'll be in singleplayer, where i've renamed bots to hype members and i'll playing tdm with them
bb

RIP SWELLGUY
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see your clan go, I know how it feels, but you're good players and even better persons, so let this be a time to grow and learn, maybe one day you'll rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

GG HyPE.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the late response but I usually don't check these forums often. Sorry to see HyPE go. All your members were awesome and I loved playing and talking with you guys. I wish you guys luck moving forward.
Thanks given by: