been blacklisted in servers
well hello people i am currently confused about something.. i am in ac and it is saying i have been blacklisted in numerous servers but i haven't ever been in trouble when i am in them and i haven't been in most of the ones that say i am blacklisted
Thanks given by:
maybe you are in a range ban, maybe you cheated, someone will check that soon
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 05:17PM).ExodusS* Wrote: maybe you are in a range ban, maybe you cheated, someone will check that soon

well apparently i got reported but it wasn't me i have never hacked in my life i am full legit player you can even ask my clan

it was on a exodus server i dont know there clan but that was not me who did it
Thanks given by:
AC 1.1 _obvious_ cases of cheat
Unarmed, [PSY]John.

There isnt anyone else using your IP.
"It was my brother" is used to much and will not get you fare.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 06:17PM)OpenSource Wrote: AC 1.1 _obvious_ cases of cheat
Unarmed, [PSY]John.

There isnt anyone else using your IP.
"It was my brother" is used to much and will not get you fare.

dude it could be a coincidence also lots of people have the same Ip this is a misunderstanding cause i am not a hacker, and i know this, i hope this is just a misunderstanding cause i am sure that's all it is.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 06:19PM)John Daniels Wrote: dude it could be a coincidence also lots of people have the same Ip

Nope and nope. Only one household can have one IP at a time and no other location can take that IP until you stop using it. In which case your IP was reported for cheating and there is no room for it to be anyone else. Admitting it makes it better for yourself than making a fuss + a new thread about trying to feel better about yourself.
Thanks given by:
Thats what she said.
I trust that blueberry has watched the demo and come to the right conclusion.
Im not gonna take time to watch it at all, but maybe someone else thats trusted in the community will come and say something.

* OpenSource dont care, hate cheaters and just ban them.
Thanks given by:
I watched it, obvious is an understatement!
Thanks given by:
And it's unexplainable by lag?
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 07:25PM)jiba Wrote: I watched it, obvious is an understatement!

And coming from jiba = thats enough.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 06:42PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(03 Apr 13, 06:19PM)John Daniels Wrote: dude it could be a coincidence also lots of people have the same Ip

Nope and nope. Only one household can have one IP at a time and no other location can take that IP until you stop using it. In which case your IP was reported for cheating and there is no room for it to be anyone else. Admitting it makes it better for yourself than making a fuss + a new thread about trying to feel better about yourself.

[Image: hD3F4BBA9]

Someone could have been using his internet, i.e hacked his WIFI.....

Not likely, but possible.
Thanks given by:
anyway guys i know unarmed wasn't me cause i don't play that so shit liek he did i will get proof of all my matches if i have to and another thing i was sleeping that time so yeah cause i was up all night so i will get my proof of all my matches if i have to, to prove i am not a noob hacker like that
Thanks given by:
Ohh dude, don't cry like Nate!
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 09:50PM)HydroDog Wrote: Ohh dude, don't cry like Nate!

nah i am not i am just trying to prove the point that i didn't hack the game, i wouldn't ever sink that low
Thanks given by:
You were using a modified client under the name Unarmed. You shot directly through walls, most definitely not explained by lag. A few minutes later, you reconnected as [PSY]John and were using the default Windows client. The demo, along with the two different client connects, make it pretty clear that is was you.
Thanks given by:
i told you it wasn't me i don't play that noobish here _-----> is all the proof i need i don't shoot through walls https://www.dropbox.com/s/i11yi1yfp3wtoi...7_24mr.dmo

like i said i would know if it was me or not and that shit player there obviously wasn't me sorry. you have no real proof
Thanks given by:
^The demos in his blacklist post say otherwise, my friend.

See you in three months.
Thanks given by:
I seem to have eaten him. Oh well.
Thanks given by: