Poll: So, do you like my art work?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes :)
29.41%
5 29.41%
No :(
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Deviantart!
I just wanted to say and share with you guys that I made a Deviantart account a few weeks ago, because I wanted to post some art works from my art class last year, many sketches, old things, and some new ones I will be making too! Feel free to check it out!

Link: http://michaelperrone.deviantart.com/

Update! Please read this: I have made more artwork and have been experimenting with stuff for the past month. I want you guys to see what I've done and for those who voted yes or no to my artwork, I'm making a how about now? part to the poll so everyone can answer again and new people too! Looking forward to the feedback! :)
Thanks given by:
Don't mean to be harsh , but this is just so ridiculously simple , it has to feeling to it. Looking at a blank square evokes the same exact indifference. Make something with feeling. If you took an art class and you only managed to draw this , then you honestly need to either quit , or work 100x harder.

Just being honest
Thanks given by:
(29 Mar 13, 05:13PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Just being honest
I find it ironic that you can be like this yet can't take "honest" opinions of your music.

Art is open to the interpreters, those who hate on it just don't understand it imo.
DA isn't some fucking art gallery, just post whatever you want for fun.
Thanks given by:
(29 Mar 13, 05:21PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
I find it ironic that you can be like this yet can't take "honest" opinions of your music.

Art is open to the interpreters, those who hate on it just don't understand it imo.

Calm down please , I told him that he needs to work harder. He asked my opinion , I told him it. I knew some blubbering moron would twist my words.

p.s. I accept critique , though trolling on my music isn't an honest opinion
Thanks given by:
(29 Mar 13, 05:13PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Don't mean to be harsh , but this is just so ridiculously simple , it has to feeling to it. Looking at a blank square evokes the same exact indifference. Make something with feeling. If you took an art class and you only managed to draw this , then you honestly need to either quit , or work 100x harder.

Just being honest

Well I thank you for an honest opinion, but did you see my paintings at least? Those were very good. What about the car sketches as well? It's simply not just blank squares. A sketch is a sketch. I will probably color them eventually. The color combined with the sketch will give it a great feeling! Again, thanks for the criticism.

(29 Mar 13, 05:21PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:

Well I'm glad that you liked my work ShadowFlameZ! Thanks for the positive feedback! :)
Thanks given by:
[Image: ice_cream_cone_sketch_by_michaelperrone-d5zoad7.png]
Thanks given by:
not bad at all...not bad!

maybe try drawing a sheep some day?
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 13, 01:31AM)schaf Wrote: not bad at all...not bad!

maybe try drawing a sheep some day?

Lol, I'll think about it. XD
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 13, 01:26AM).ExodusS* Wrote: [Image: ice_cream_cone_sketch_by_michaelperrone-d5zoad7.png]

I can't tell whether this is silent mockery or just plain....never mind.

[ OP ] Well I thank you for an honest opinion, but did you see my paintings at least? Those were very good. What about the car sketches as well? It's simply not just blank squares. A sketch is a sketch. I will probably color them eventually. The color combined with the sketch will give it a great feeling! Again, thanks for the criticism.

-----------------

Link me to your paintings.
Thanks given by:
Here's his whole gallery - http://michaelperrone.deviantart.com/gallery/
Thanks given by:
[Image: hot_wheels_world_race_wild_thing_sketch_...5z1p8v.png]

Better , I think you should draw mechanical things , nature is very hard to draw. Fantastical things would be better for you. As in hightech/robots/futuristic.
Thanks given by:
I think that sand scooter looks pretty good. Looks like you need to work on your lettering though.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 13, 04:08PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: [Image: hot_wheels_world_race_wild_thing_sketch_...5z1p8v.png]

Better , I think you should draw mechanical things , nature is very hard to draw. Fantastical things would be better for you. As in hightech/robots/futuristic.

Well I'm glad you like that one at least. The Hot Wheels World Race car's are definitely a little more challenging and time consuming then others. I guess I could try to draw some of your suggestions, but I would have a lot more time during summer vacation. These next 2 and a half months of school are not going to be fun in terms of extensive studying. :/

(30 Mar 13, 04:13PM)gambino Wrote: I think that sand scooter looks pretty good. Looks like you need to work on your lettering though.

Well the lettering I wasn't worried about getting completely straight, I was more concerned on drawing all the car detail itself. Wild Thing was not an easy car to draw. It's also so hard to see what words are in the cross circles, because they were so blurry. I also might edit the back part, because it should be a little flatter in the back part of the car. I'll see what I can do. I don't want to screw it up, but I'm willing to try at least.

Well, I appreciate the feedback in the poll so far. It's true when people say art is subjective and to each his own likeness or whatever. I draw not because I want people to look at my work and like it, but because I like doing it myself. The deviantart is just to see what others think of it. Some people think I'm good, others don't. That's just the way opinions on art go.
Thanks given by:
I wanted to bump this one more time just cause I made some new stuff, along with a few 3D things.
Thanks given by:
I suggest you to stop playing ROTMG now, before Kabam eat your soul.
Just sayin'
http://www.realmeye.com/player/exoduss
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 13, 11:37PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I suggest you to stop playing ROTMG now, before Kabam eat your soul.
Just sayin'
http://www.realmeye.com/player/exoduss

I like it though, it's fun and Kabam is starting to get slightly better.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 12:44AM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote: and Kabam is starting to get slightly better.

They did nothing good in 1 year but adding p2w bugs, glitch and many other craps, and i feel fury when i see people who can find something good in kabam. It's like if a private company buy AC and then create new OP weapons you must pay to own until you die. (yes until you die for the first time in 10 seconds)
Thanks given by:
*Looks at imaginary friend section :')
Thanks given by:
I like the Mozzarella cheese face.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 02:13PM)Orynge Wrote: I like the Mozzarella cheese face.

XD
Thanks given by:
DA just blocked all FA links on their site. Everything will be much cleaner now :D

* X-Ray_Dog is looking at ShadowFlames
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 12:25AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: DA just blocked all FA links on their site. Everything will be much cleaner now :D

FA links?

Anyone here like Angry Birds? Took a shot at it!
Thanks given by:
You have a mold problem in your shower.
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 13, 08:29PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote:
(10 Apr 13, 12:25AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: DA just blocked all FA links on their site. Everything will be much cleaner now :D

FA links?

Anyone here like Angry Birds? Took a shot at it!

He means Fur Affinity. Not a site you'd want to go to if you're disgusted by furry pr0nz.

Also, that's good to hear XRD. :)
Thanks given by: