Stubid ban
hi iam so angry , upset , mad i was playing in <Scr3w> clan server i was playing very good , there was a player name <sCr3w>matze he was the admin he coulden't kill me so he kicked me i came back and told him: why that was for ? , he told me cuz you are so good for me i told him so you kick me then he banned me from the server!!!!! i don't know why he banned me for stubid reason cuz iam better than him!!! this is my first ban and i want to ask <sCr3w> clan a question do you always ban who are better than you from your servers ???
Thanks given by:
Silly admins. You can report admin abuse to the blacklist if you really want to, otherwise just find a way to contact this clan.
Thanks given by:
I don't want to blacklist this admin like how he blacklisted me from his server i only want to make <sCr3W> clan be more understanding for what is mean !!!BAN!!! and they must don't ban all the players who are they better than them if they are going to do that all the time they will ban all pro players and play ONLY with noOobs and iam trying to contact with someone from <sCr3W> clan, maybe someone from <sCr3W> clan read this and do the right thing I hope that
Thanks given by:
Then dont play on their server and play on more respected servers that have understanding admins that are not noobs.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the advice KN!F3
Thanks given by:
1. Blacklist thread.
2. Get proof (demo/screenshot).
3. Look at the old posts so you get an idea of how to blacklist.
4. GL
Thanks given by: