Poll: Best logo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Andrez
0%
0 0%
DES|Cleaner
0%
0 0%
DES|Cleaner #2
7.02%
4 7.02%
D3M0NW0LF
0%
0 0%
D3M0NW0LF #2
0%
0 0%
Marti
1.75%
1 1.75%
Marti #2
1.75%
1 1.75%
Marti #3
0%
0 0%
Marti #4
0%
0 0%
Marti #5
1.75%
1 1.75%
Kleinkariert
10.53%
6 10.53%
Evanzo
0%
0 0%
Felix-The-Ghost
0%
0 0%
R4zor
0%
0 0%
R4zor #2
33.33%
19 33.33%
R4zor #3
5.26%
3 5.26%
SrPER$IAN
0%
0 0%
Protox
0%
0 0%
Protox #2
0%
0 0%
RKTNoob
0%
0 0%
KrAyC3*
0%
0 0%
KrAyC3* #2
24.56%
14 24.56%
RAMPAGE
14.04%
8 14.04%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Radio Logo Poll
DrauL Wrote:klein, qoute me
Thanks given by:
Why can't everyone be civil for once.
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 13, 11:04AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(13 Apr 13, 09:15AM)Vermi Wrote: draul keeps the deathadder and the logo, faggots ruined it once why wouldn't they on a revote?

a vote on AC forum cannot be really ruined

you can create 1000000 fake accounts ?
Thanks given by:
Something this simple shouldn't be this hard.
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 13, 01:29PM)Marti Wrote:
(13 Apr 13, 11:04AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(13 Apr 13, 09:15AM)Vermi Wrote: draul keeps the deathadder and the logo, faggots ruined it once why wouldn't they on a revote?

a vote on AC forum cannot be really ruined

you can create 1000000 fake accounts ?
It's possible for devs to check the user's IP when they vote to make sure they don't repeat. Sure, someone could change IP, but I reckon it'd be boring for the person creating accounts and we'd find out sooner or later.

EDIT: Or only accept votes from users that have created their account at least a few weeks/month ago. And a question for the other mods, is it possible to give Draul admin permissions only on this poll?
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 13, 08:05PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: It's possible for devs to check the user's IP when they vote to make sure they don't repeat. Sure, someone could change IP, but I reckon it'd be boring for the person creating accounts and we'd find out sooner or later.

^ just show voters on the poll
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 13, 10:36PM).ExodusS* Wrote: ^ just show voters on the poll
Indeed.
Thanks given by:
Put a (rather large) poll at the top. Draul you can choose to use it or not but seeing as everyone wants a revote, it now exists at the top of the thread (Ultimately is still Draul's choice). So lets see how this goes.

So yes people, lets vote and see what goes on. I will be monitoring users who vote and checking accounts. New forum accounts (Not even a few weeks old) I will remove the votes of and probably take other action if I must.
Thanks given by:
I'm just going to see how this goes :)
Damn it XRF, capitol L captiol!
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 05:48PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: The problem was that any mod/admin would be able to view poll results which he wanted left private.
This is true, but you may be aware, XRD, that there's a thread in the Mods forum regarding this. It was made clear that Mods/Admins MUST NOT discuss details that they see as moderators or admins with anyone. With power comes responsibility, and I trust the moderators and admins of these forums to be responsible with the information they see.

(13 Apr 13, 01:29PM)Marti Wrote: you can create 1000000 fake accounts [on these forums] ?
No, you can't. There might be a handful users with multiple accounts, but it's very rare, and when I find them, I fix them.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 13, 05:48PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: The problem was that any mod/admin would be able to view poll results which he wanted left private.
We (ordinary forum plebeians like me) can see the results as well (i.e. who got the most votes), but we just can't who voted for which entry, which doesn't really matter (i.e. you could just make that public too).
Thanks given by:
All vote for Marti #2 ! :p
Thanks given by:
XRF, please make the results public.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 03:05AM)DrauL Wrote: XRF, please make the results public.
Know it was for Dog, but done.
Thanks given by:
lol kleinkariert didnt vote for himself, and Marti did
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 04:47AM)Cho Wrote: lol kleinkariert didnt vote for himself, and Marti did
To each his own.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 04:17AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(15 Apr 13, 03:05AM)DrauL Wrote: XRF, please make the results public.
Know it was for Dog, but done.

Tyvm.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 04:47AM)Cho Wrote: lol kleinkariert didnt vote for himself, and Marti did

I cant change ip's here to get 11 votes and i dont want to feel bad so i gave myself my own vote ^^

Yes im a bitch

Btw yay for Halo :D
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 04:47AM)Cho Wrote: lol kleinkariert didnt vote for himself
why should i since its not the best entry. :P
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 04:15PM)kleinkariert Wrote:

Well it's matter of opinion. I think (strongly believe) that it is. Still for the sake of fair play contenders should avoid voting for themselves. Though, Marti couldn't resist doing that <3.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 13, 05:35PM)RAMPAGE Wrote:
(15 Apr 13, 04:15PM)kleinkariert Wrote:

Well it's matter of opinion. I think (strongly believe) that it is. Still for the sake of fair play contenders should avoid voting for themselves. Though, Marti couldn't resist doing that <3.

Agreed.

Also gl again to everyone.
Thanks given by:
I think Marti needs the votes? haha
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 02:23AM)DrauL Wrote: I think Marti needs the votes? haha

Duh

But well, hope Krayce wins again, if not he should ask for a revote :D
Thanks given by:
He hasn't emailed me back but he really doesn't have a choice.
I'm a cunt I know but a revote is a good idea.
Thanks given by:
Go R4! Go!
Thanks given by:
.ExodusS*, Aekom, jamz, Medusa, Orynge, PhaNtom, Waffles, Xenon, Z3R0, did any of you change your vote this time around? If so, why?

Just wondering.
Thanks given by:
I don't believe so.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 03:14PM)DrauL Wrote: .ExodusS*, Aekom, jamz, Medusa, Orynge, PhaNtom, Waffles, Xenon, Z3R0, did any of you change your vote this time around? If so, why?

Just wondering.

I didn't change my vote at all, I even think I voted for the most underrated Razor one the first time.
Thanks given by:
I didn't vote last time.
Thanks given by:
I overlooked RAMPAGE's one when I voted before. Slightly biased towards CLA though, but I'm ok with that.
Thanks given by: