AC 1.1 admin problems
Well.

In the new AC 1.1, if you don't spawn for a while, you will automatically disconnect due to 'AFK'.

That's why spectate mode exists right? SO why should an admin ban you, for not spawning, if in spectate mode and brb at toilet. In this case, i'd accept a kick, but no ban?

What i TOTALLY hate, is when you go into spectate mode, to see how a player goes in a certain passageway, you get kicked by admin for not spawning.

The bad admin is |BC|Acropolips and i want a good excuse for this happening :)
Thanks given by:
your suppose to contact owner of server and work out with there. Is it a permanent ban or temp?
Thanks given by:
Silent, your not getting anywhere trying to do this to me, like you always do this to people when they get the better of you. You did this to speedy when he made you denied from IAF, you did this to JJthompson when he denied you from TaS. Trying to punish people for giving well deserved punishments to you will not work. Ever. Stop trying to do it.

As you should realise, there is only ONE HI SKILL SERVER IN 1.1. That means onlyy FORTEEN PEOPLE can play at a time. By spectating, YOU ARE TAKING A SLOT ANOTHER PERSON COULD BE PLAYING IN. Ive been trying to explain this to you this whole time but youve yet to understand that. And I did kick you at first. And btw, you wernt spectating "to see how certain people go in hallways". You stayed in spectate mode for quite a while and all you were doing is flaming me whenever I died.

Silent, gtfo.
Thanks given by:
aren't there 2 Hi skill servers ?

anyway, if you came back after one kick and went in spectate mode again.. nothing to add. Hope it's not true, Sil3nt.
Thanks given by:
The AFK autokick should not be triggered in spectator mode... let me fix that.
Thanks given by:
And what about not-making the admin auto kicked ? (sorry if already implemented) when you look for an IP adress it's useful to have time sometimes
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 09:32PM)Acropolips Wrote: By spectating, YOU ARE TAKING A SLOT ANOTHER PERSON COULD BE PLAYING IN.

I wasn't spectating for much. I was spectating 5 secs. and u ban me -.-.

I hope this gets far. And i hope ppl agree with me.
Thanks given by:
Ok... it is fixed in the trunk...

Luc@s... the admin can simply go to spectate mode, right?
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 08:28PM)SiL3nT Wrote: if in spectate mode and brb at toilet.
(21 Aug 10, 09:47PM)SiL3nT Wrote: I was spectating 5 secs.

Now I wonder if you even got there...
Thanks given by:
Impossible to be kicked after 5 seconds....
I am starting to be pissed by such posts.....
Thanks given by:
"I wasn't spectating for much. I was spectating 5 secs. and u ban me -.-."

I beg to differ. Silent, at first you stayed quit a while in spec (around a minute). I told you to quit it and after you didnt, i kicked you. You come back, and you just randomly go into spectator mode when you think Ive forgotten.

Silent, this isnt going far, its obvious your lieing, go away.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 10:32PM)Brahma Wrote: Impossible to be kicked after 5 seconds....
I am starting to be pissed by such posts.....

Er... maybe you should read the first post again ;)
Thanks given by:
I think ban should be only for hackers , and i want to say for |BC|Acropolips you shouldn't ban all players who you are hate them you banned SiL3nT cuz he came back and went to spec mode agine and he was in spec mode for a short time you should kick players from spec mode if they stay there for 7 min or more not 5 seconds, you shouldn't ban him like that way

sorry for my bad English :)
Thanks given by:
But people want to play on hiskill as its popular so if afks or people who dont play are taking up slots then they should be kicked.
Thanks given by:
Have separate, AFK kick option for spectators that can be enabled for public servers if the owner wishes?
Thanks given by:
i agree with you KN!F3 but they should get kicked after 6 min at less, if they are in spec mode
that is why spec mode created for
Thanks given by:
*faceplam*

SiL3nT, guess what? Nobody here cares if you were banned, kicked or reaped, now stop being being this annoying, attention craving, little kid and go whine to the server owner, but don't get your hopes too high, caus I'm sure he's not gonna care either...
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 10, 09:47PM)SiL3nT Wrote:
(21 Aug 10, 09:32PM)Acropolips Wrote: By spectating, YOU ARE TAKING A SLOT ANOTHER PERSON COULD BE PLAYING IN.

I wasn't spectating for much. I was spectating 5 secs. and u ban me -.-.

Common, you where spectating for a min. then Acro said you had to leave or to play...

Some minutes later you got kicked, you returned and got banned...

That's a lot longer then 5 secs... Isn't it?
Thanks given by:
=Oe=Delaboz Wrote:I think ban should be only for hackers
And for people who don't learn a lesson from being kicked.
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 10, 06:37AM)DES|V-Man Wrote:
=Oe=Delaboz Wrote:I think ban should be only for hackers
And for people who don't learn a lesson from being kicked.

As an admin I completely agree with you V-Man. For example, when i force someone to the other team and he or she switches back, i warn him/her. He he/she does it again, i kick. The third time, a ban. The same applies for teamkilling and this (afk).
Thanks given by:
I give one chance and one chance only. Then they have a nice 20 minutes to think about it.
Thanks given by: