Poll: ¿Lame humor is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course! Is silly
16.67%
2 16.67%
Holy crap! Is awesome
16.67%
2 16.67%
just no
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lame humor is lame
I decide to open a thread here and just notice that our dear friend PhaNtom enjoys lame humor, ¿how about posting here our lame jokes? So we don't pollute other interesant threads :)
Thanks given by:
What are you on about?
Thanks given by:
So a guy bursts into a doctor's office flapping his arms like crazy and screaming, "Doc, you gotta help me, I think I'm a moth!" The doctor just looks at him bewildered, struggling for words. The guy continues, "Please doc, help me, I think I'm a moth!" The doctor finally stammers out, "Well, what can I do? You don't need to see me, you need to see the shrink down the hall." And the guy says, "Yeah I know, but your light was on."
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 03:05PM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: So a guy bursts into a doctor's office flapping his arms like crazy and screaming, "Doc, you gotta help me, I think I'm a moth!" The doctor just looks at him bewildered, struggling for words. The guy continues, "Please doc, help me, I think I'm a moth!" The doctor finally stammers out, "Well, what can I do? You don't need to see me, you need to see the shrink down the hall." And the guy says, "Yeah I know, but your light was on."

Mildly chuckled , is this an example of lame humor?
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 12:55PM)Orynge Wrote: What are you on about?

Well, if you saw PhaNtom posts here: forum.cubers.net/thread-6555.html
You can see that he don't like jokes :)

Wolf! Thanks for adding "just no" option! :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 08:05PM)DarKnight Wrote: I decide to open a thread here and just notice that our dear friend PhaNtom enjoys lame humor, ¿how about posting here our lame jokes? So we don't pollute other interesant threads :)

Let's not and say we did.
Thanks given by:
<GeneralSnus> PhaNtom__
<SKB> shut up
<GeneralSnus> shut up you
<SKB> no i was telling him to shut up :P

<PhaNtom__> what do ya need, GeneralSnus?
<GeneralSnus> i just wanted to tell you to shut up

<SKB> it's going to be a thing lol
<PhaNtom__> and as i'm about to ignore
<SKB> like baming jamz
<SKB> blaming*

#ShutUpPhantom get it trending
Thanks given by:
lol?
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 08:54PM)DarKnight Wrote: lol?

Don't ask.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 08:55PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Don't ask.

:D
Thanks given by: