Poll: Which do you find most attractive?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ass
60.66%
37 60.66%
Boobs/ chest
39.34%
24 39.34%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ass or boobs?
[Image: qw20U54.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 13, 12:54AM)ElCrema Wrote: ass, all the way!
Thanks given by:
Titi doesnt go for tits? o.0
Thanks given by:
Europe y u no like option 2
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 13, 04:18AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I feel really weird being the only guy preferring other physical features of a woman, such as her hair, face, or legs. I realize this is probably just asking which of the two options is preferred over the other, but I think most of the time both of them are lower on my list ;)

Stop with this nice guy bs. You know you a horndog like all of us. ;)

p.s. A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 02:28PM)Marti Wrote: Titi doesnt go for tits? o.0

it also goes for the least favorite option when it comes either ass or boobs
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 05:50PM)Nightmare Wrote: Europe y u no like option 2

i like option 2
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 09:31PM)Marti Wrote:
(15 Mar 13, 05:50PM)Nightmare Wrote: Europe y u no like option 2

i like option 2

i like option 2 but i prefer the 1
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 09:14PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:
(14 Mar 13, 04:18AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I feel really weird being the only guy preferring other physical features of a woman, such as her hair, face, or legs[...]

Stop with this nice guy bs. You know you r horndog like all of us. ;)

p.s. A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

+1 wtf
Thanks given by:
[Image: 293wsx4.jpg]
I choose this, a combination of everything and then some :0
Thanks given by:
Boots to Asses!
Thanks given by:
Admiring other attributes is important while you are young and the women you associate with have perfectly acceptable ass and tits (or can't get laid and need to act like a nice guy long enough to play hide the sausage). I've found that as I have got older and associate more and more with women who have great "other attributes", I increasingly prioritize ass and boobs.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Honestly, avoiding to say "i like the ass of a beautiful girl", i like her face and her behavior ;)
Thanks given by:
Just had to vote! :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 13, 04:18AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I feel really weird being the only guy preferring other physical features of a woman, such as her hair, face, or legs. I realize this is probably just asking which of the two options is preferred over the other, but I think most of the time both of them are lower on my list ;)

We´re 2 now ;)
Thanks given by:
I don't think anyone indicated whether they preferred other physical features more or less!

[Image: b81.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19 Mar 13, 08:40PM)ärkefiende Wrote:

We´re 2 now ;)

3, now. :p
Thanks given by:

lyrical masterpiece.
Thanks given by:
That is only enjoyable after i had some

[Image: adihash.jpg]
Thanks given by:
only a cultured man such as myself can appreciate the beauty of a pair of well structured torso appendages.
Thanks given by:
Big booty bitches of course.

My first long term GF had huge D tits..and a big ass...but her ass was firm/hard as a rock thanks to swimming and track. So the ass has to be juicy and not fricken hard as my skull I hate that when you can't even squeeze it. :(
Thanks given by:

My pov... :3
Thanks given by:
I'm an Ass Man
Thanks given by:
Definitely a fan of both........ PAIR of cheeks <pair of BREAST :p

51 TO 49- 31

You know what your getting when you Look at their eyes I mean breast :) (j/k for any girls/women out there), butt<<< when the pants come off, you might be in for a surprise. I just deal with it when it comes to that point. Its all all about the loving.
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 13, 09:14AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: Definitely a fan of both........ PAIR of cheeks <pair of BREAST :p

51 TO 49- 31

You know what your getting when you Look at their eyes I mean breast :) (j/k for any girls/women out there), butt<<< when the pants come off, you might be in for a surprise. I just deal with it when it comes to that point. Its all all about the loving.

xD
Thanks given by:
You can pinch ass, you can try pinch tit but that's socially unacceptable. You can sit on ass, you can try and sit on tit but that's socially unacceptable but that makes no fucking sense. You can stand on an escalator staring at 100% prime ass, you can try standing backward on an escalator eyeing a downblouse but I'd really like to know what would happen when you reach the top. And there's no such thing as a "dat tit" meme. Come to think of it the world practically revolves around ass.
Thanks given by:
Hellspell if you are tall then looking downblouse is pretty easy.

AND SITTING ON TITS IS GREAT!
Thanks given by:
Ass is class!!!
Thanks given by:
[Image: nKUdgcT.jpg]
Thanks given by: