Hola, soy yo otra vez!
Hole, alguien conoce un buen programa para traducir los pots del foro de AssaultCube?
Me hace ilusion conocer mas cosas de este jeugo, peo todo esta en ingles D:
Gracias otra vez!

Mod translation :
Hi, does someone know a good translator so as to translate Assaultcube forum posts ?
I am impatient to know more about this game, but everything is in English D:
Thanks again
Thanks given by:
http://translate.google.fr

(podrias traducir tus mesajes con este sitio antes de publicarlos ?)
Thanks given by:
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=173424
Thanks given by:
weno tio programas ay varios, uno se llama "open english" y otro se llama "Ingles Sin Barreras" si logras manejarlos con eso seguro podras traducir todo jaja ok es broma :)

Pues crei q Valldigna te habia pasado el link de AC-España? Si no busca por alli ayuda de otros players de AC de habla Hispana por alli andan varios clanes y algunos tienen tutoriales en sus foros, sino anda de una vez al nuestro solo dale click a mi nick alli esta la dirección, alli hemos posteado bastante sobre el juego y tips para jugarlo, etc etc...... saludos

PD: I just told him what programs he can use for the translation and that in some web pages of clans like [ED] or AC Spain there are some tutorials of AC from English to Spanish.
Thanks given by:
Saludos, si tenés Facebook, armamos un grupo : AC Latino & Habla Hispana, también tenemos este otro foro : AC Latino& Habla Hispana. Cualquier duda que tengas no tenemos ningún problema para ayudarte en lo que podamos. Creeme cuando te digo que la mayoría de los traductores apestan, especialmente Google.-

Translation:
Greetings, If u have FB, we have a group: AC Latino & Habla Hispana, We also have a forum : AC Latino& Habla Hispana.
Any question you may have, we have no problem to help you. Believe me when I tell you that most of traductors sucks, specially Google.-
Thanks given by:
Joer cuanta gente agradable que encuentro por aqui.
Muchas gracias por sus respuestas, nos vemos en el Habla Hispana!!!!!!!

Translate for Lucos:

Damn nice I find many people around here.Thank you very much for your answers, we are in the Hispanic!!!
Thanks given by:
You're a persistent one, aren't you, Paul?

[Image: b7dIPsu.jpg]

It's kinda sad how easily you can evade the ban ._.'
Thanks given by:
Im posting with the kind help of my friend gonzalo, whom, If you know how to read, goes on as Gonzalo*M*aellas, Im at his home right now. He was playing yesterday and didnt understand some things so Im there teaching him how to teabag and suddenly someone says, Hi Paul, to which I answer, O.o, then Hi! (Cause I am a nice dude). The Oracle dude disconnects, and Im left thinking, WTF, thats some asshat with issues...
Then I go teach him some gemas, and someone says that its you who goes on as Oracle and that you posted this piece of shit comment on my friends thread.
You know, there are friends who say hi, and then there are n00b stalkers who say hi.
I guess you go under the second category.
You are not making my life any more miserable, but you might get a friends account banned from forum, if that is what RK or friends think is better for the game.
Think before acting, Flami, and kindly GTFO.
Thanks!
Edit: My friend wrote to FLami a nice pm, showcasing the Spanish love for kids with problems. I wish I could post it but me friend wants no problems with anyone. So, Im out, nabs! XD
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 13, 07:23PM)GonzaloMaellas Wrote: Im posting with the kind help of my friend gonzalo, whom, If you know how to read, goes on as Gonzalo*M*aellas, Im at his home right now.
Then why were you on as GonzaloMaellas? ._.'
Edit: Nowhere does it say he plays as "Gonzaolo*M*aellas" :)

(08 Mar 13, 07:23PM)GonzaloMaellas Wrote: You are not making my life any more miserable, but you might get a friends account banned from forum, if that is what RK or friends think is better for the game.
Think before acting, Flami, and kindly GTFO.
Thanks!
It's not "making your life any more miserable"; it's just carrying out the rules. You get banned from the forums, you suck it up, not use your "friend" as a way to get around it.

(08 Mar 13, 07:23PM)GonzaloMaellas Wrote: Edit: My friend wrote to FLami a nice pm, showcasing the Spanish love for kids with problems. I wish I could post it but me friend wants no problems with anyone. So, Im out, nabs! XD
You could post it, but then that would put you on the same level as RK (at least in your eyes) ;)
Thanks given by:
Well now you gonna have to tell/translate to that Gorgonzola friend of yours that coz of you his account will be flushed down the drain.

I leave it up for a while (a few hours) so your "mate" can read it.

Countdown starts now

Edit: Seems some other mod didn't had the patience :s
Thanks given by:
To think he actually had a chance of being unbanned...
Thanks given by:
Mete todo a http://translate.google.com y el que entendio entendio :p es una broma jijijijiji Unente al grupo de Ac latino te esperamos :D
Thanks given by:
Why did Paul get banned?

btw, i don't think you should banned paul's friend's accounts. I don't think that screenshot is enough to prove this account is a fake one. Just saying
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 13, 12:56AM)EndGame Wrote: Why did Paul get banned?
Ban evasion. Should this Gonzalo guy actually not be Paul (which is possible), he is still helping Paul circumvent the ban.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 13, 01:01AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
Ban evasion. Should this Gonzalo guy actually not be Paul (which is possible), he is still helping Paul circumvent the ban.

How? I mean Paul just used his friend's account because you were going to ban his friend for an ingame name
Thanks given by:

btw, i don't think you should banned paul's friend's accounts. I don't think that screenshot is enough to prove this account is a fake one. Just saying

Did not understand why the BAN.
Apart from psychic motives, what are the others?
Thanks given by:

It's not that the account is fake. It's just that Paul has access to the account as well (circumventing the ban), as seen in some above posts.

Anywho, if you want info, ask a mod, no point trying to protest it really.
Thanks given by:
Well, you are the mods you know what to do.

Btw, how can I be a mod? (sorry for the offtopic comment)
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 13, 01:51AM)EndGame Wrote: Well, you are the mods you know what to do.
No, I'm not a mod ._.'

(#Shad2013)

(10 Mar 13, 01:51AM)EndGame Wrote: Btw, how can I be a mod? (sorry for the offtopic comment)
Afaik, you don't really ask for it, it just sorta happens if/when other mods feel it's the right time.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20130310.jpg]

Caugh on tape, but wait, I'm also:

[Image: 20130311.jpg]

I'm not dead.

Better proof?
Thanks given by:
Paul, if you still want to contribute just find me on IRC. :)
Thanks given by:
It requires a DEMO, an IP, server etc. .. 110% right .. I did a reading of it somewhere.
Of course, if a moderator decides to ban a user and does not explain better why ... do not worry ... until you are banned.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 13, 02:35AM)1Cap Wrote: Of course, if a moderator decides to ban a user and does not explain better why ... do not worry ... until you are banned.

1Cap, there is something you seem to forget...
As I have explained a few times already, you are here as a guest with absolutely no rights at all.
The Forum Rules are set as some basic guidelines but at the end of the day mods/admins could pretty much ban you w/o even the need to give you a reason whatsoever.

Fortunately this doesn't happen like that at all and the AC Staff is mature and objective enough to consider what actions are to be taken toward guests taking the piss behaving in contradiction to some ethics well known by the AC Community.

Furthermore these actions aren't to be questioned by other guests, if someone gets the boot there is a reason for it (reason to which you may not necessary always have the full picture).

If this doesn't satisfy you you know where the door is.
Thanks given by:
Exoduss, he just said that he was Paul. I think that's enough proof.
Thanks given by:
26. Do not circumvent forum bans in any way, or assist others in circumventing them.
Forum Rules
Thanks given by:
IMHO, He was not circumventing the ban. It was his friend's account and he JUST used it because you were about to ban him for an ingame name.

(I'm assuming that he's just banned in forums, and I still don't know why he got banned time ago)
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 13, 05:07PM)EndGame Wrote: and I still don't know why he got banned time ago

Read from here on!

Paul's Ban
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2890-post...#pid109522
Attempt at freeing Paul.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6416-post...#pid120750
If you're still confused, you aren't alone. :)

But it's like Cleaner said, admins have the power and we can't do anything about it.
Thanks given by:
important things are getting done ...
Thanks given by:
That's exactly the kind of response that makes community forum increasingly smaller. It is exactly this kind of response that makes the game less popular. It is exactly this kind of attitude that every day creates more and more forum users unhappy with moderation. Do not forget. With no players to the game, it does not exist. If no have forum users it will cease to exist. Think like great people. It is an honor for forum/game have us here participating.
Furthermore moderators must not be so emotional responses.
But I understand that proving that the scripts were a tragedy for the game, it was proven that those who make scripts are partly responsible .
A moderator who moderates should know the location of the door too ... Why push a button to ban anyone does, but explain why .. this is only for professionals.
* many player do not know that there is other ways to get information about a player or forum user ... But the real strength is in sharing? nahhh, knowledge is power ... that illusion ..
Thanks given by:
Nothing productive happening here.
Thanks given by: