Can't move unless i shoot first?
Not really that big of a deal, but kinda annoying.

When I launch the game, I can look around, but I can't move around or open the main menu or anything... unless I shoot first. Is their anyway I can fix this. And if it helps, I'm running the game with Windows 8 64 bit
Thanks given by:
Yep same is for me and most of the people id guess here. If you have an icon of the game wherever except rocketdock it does that but its no bug and its just one click once and then it's ok so i wouldnt bother much plus i think if you put the icon into a folder it wont do it i dunno but this would mean what i said before is untrue so i wouldnt really bother if i were you
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 09:50PM)Skaelos Wrote: Yep same is for me and most of the people id guess here. If you have an icon of the game wherever except rocketdock it does that but its no bug and its just one click once and then it's ok so i wouldnt bother much plus i think if you put the icon into a folder it wont do it i dunno but this would mean what i said before is untrue so i wouldnt really bother if i were you

Total period count: 1
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 11:05PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(05 Mar 13, 09:50PM)Skaelos Wrote: Yep same is for me and most of the people id guess here. If you have an icon of the game wherever except rocketdock it does that but its no bug and its just one click once and then it's ok so i wouldnt bother much plus i think if you put the icon into a folder it wont do it i dunno but this would mean what i said before is untrue so i wouldnt really bother if i were you

Total period count: 1

XD
Thanks given by:
Depending on your settings on your PC, it's probably because you have to switch AC to your active window.
Thanks given by:
Same thing happened to me, on win xp.
Doesn't happened using win 7 or Ubuntu.
Thanks given by:
That problem happened to me when i used PhaNtom's Client, so i deleted it and i fixed the problem
Thanks given by:
Used to happen to me, but I just got used to it.
Doesn't happen anymore but i still shoot first when I load out of habit.
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 13, 01:27AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: That problem happened to me when i used PhaNtom's Client, so i deleted it and i fixed the problem

shut up

j/k lol
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 13, 02:27AM)PhaNtom Wrote: shut up

j/k lol
:d i'll report that bug or error and you will fix it
Thanks given by:
If other people are having the problem with normal AC builds, I seriously doubt it's my client. It seems to be a graphics issue. Unless you all were using my client...:3
Thanks given by:
The devs are secretly trying to help people increase their rifle-sprinting abilities to become GEMA masters, perhaps?
Thanks given by:
Sounds like something is running on top of AC maybe? Dunno.
Thanks given by: