AC Interview: Larry
(12 Mar 13, 10:25PM)Aight Wrote: ...

If it's SaXzE I suggest you to make the entire interview in French.
Thanks given by:
thanks for the information, but I believe we are old enough to manage to write something good. Just to let you know, I can understand you well when you're writing, I simply have troubles understanding people talking on teamspeak.
Thanks given by:
lololol

looking forward to see it :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 12:24PM).ExodusS* Wrote: If it's SaXzE I suggest you to make the entire interview in French.

That's what I intended to do. If it's really horrid you can make it next time ;)
Thanks given by:
@Aight:

(15 Mar 13, 02:54PM)SaXzE Wrote: thanks for the information, but I believe we are old enough to manage to write something good. Just to let you know, I can understand you well when you're writing, I simply have troubles understanding people talking on teamspeak.

i think u can do it in english? :P
Thanks given by:
Saxze's interview ? Or How to don't improve for dummies :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 06:03PM)Marti Wrote: @Aight:

(15 Mar 13, 02:54PM)SaXzE Wrote: thanks for the information, but I believe we are old enough to manage to write something good. Just to let you know, I can understand you well when you're writing, I simply have troubles understanding people talking on teamspeak.

i think u can do it in english? :P

yes ^^
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 13, 05:25PM)AtoMikK Wrote: Saxze's interview ? Or How to don't improve for dummies :D
Dat French rivalry <_<
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 13, 07:34PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Dat French rivalry <_<

That's not the point.
Thanks given by:
I'm so boring half my thread is people deciding what should happen now.
Thanks given by:
Ok, so SaXzE's interview will be in English only. I thought I'd make it in French and translate it afterwards cause that's what SaXzE and I decided to do on TS 2 weeks ago or so but it's ofc easier like this :) Sorry Larry for being offtopic.
Thanks given by:
Hurray! :)
Thanks given by: