[Release] Protox Remod
This mod modifies most visible icons and effects in Assault Cube 1.1, this is a remod of my original protox mod. It also includes my high quality reskins.

Major Changes:
+ New compass-base.png
+ New compass-rose.png
+ New huddigits.png
+ New items.png
+ New startscreen.png
+ New teamicons.png
+ Included AssaultCube Protox HQ Reskin

Screenshot:
[Image: C91tJFX.png]

Download:
DeviantArt: http://primoturbo.deviantart.com/art/Ass...-356726205
Akimbo: http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=1293
Thanks given by:
:o Nice mod!
Good job dude!
Thanks given by:
Thanks.

The icons are rendered in 3d max from the world models and then touched up in photoshop. In some cases Assault Cube has problems displaying images exported as a transparent png from photoshop. I often get this odd white border in-game around icons, when exported using photoshop. To get around this I save a transparent .tiff and then export it as a transparent .png using gimp. Then you get a smooth transparent icon, without any defects.
Thanks given by:
Wow another awesome mod! Will surely download that! Great work, truly some picture editing skills here! Keep it up man! Hope you make more awesomeness! :)

Even though its so awesome you should have waited until the new version would be relieased and you should have relieased it like last time, fresh and new for a fresh and new version :D

But anyways, great job and thanks (for the mod :D) :)
Thanks given by:
I tested it on 1.2 beta as well, seems to work fine.
Thanks given by:
Here is a heart because I love you.
[Image: dark-pink-heart-md_thumb.png?1356294447]
Wish this would become official.
Thanks given by:
Hey, glad to see you modding once again dude! Loving the pack all over again. :)

(27 Feb 13, 06:44PM)Nightmare Wrote: Here is a heart because I love you.
[Image: dark-pink-heart-md_thumb.png?1356294447]
Wish this would become official.

Ditto
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 13, 05:43PM)protox Wrote: Thanks.
The icons are rendered in 3d max from the world models and then touched up in photoshop. In some cases Assault Cube has problems displaying images exported as a transparent png from photoshop. I often get this odd white border in-game around icons, when exported using photoshop. To get around this I save a transparent .tiff and then export it as a transparent .png using gimp. Then you get a smooth transparent icon, without any defects.
Ty for help. Ill test it... Im curious.
Thanks given by:
Awesome, welcome back protox ;)
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 13, 05:43PM)protox Wrote: The icons are rendered in 3d max from the world models and then touched up in photoshop. In some cases Assault Cube has problems displaying images exported as a transparent png from photoshop.

Glad to see you again Protox, I'm a great fan of your stuff...

I too often use this method (different programs tho, MS3D and PSPVII) like here for instance.

EDIT: Obviously with other effects as well :p
Thanks given by:
Thank you to everyone for the compliments.
Thanks given by:
Great to see you back, protox :)
Thanks given by:
Love your work, this is a must download :)
Thanks given by:
Sweeet. I love your mods :)
Thanks given by: