Recent Updates to AC-Inter and the acinter bot
AC-Inter has been updating daily to try and provide the best service possible to it's users. Today, it has launched a few changes and updates.

First of all, our webpage is now available at: www.hype-clan.com/acinter

On the website you will find the "Live Request" page. There you will see the most recent up to date requests. The requests are posted live, so keep an eye out so you don't miss the most recent request. Also, you can view an archive of all requests by month or date on the bottom of the page, or you can search for something in our search bar at the top of the page.

On the website, there is a page dedicated as a list of private servers. There you will be able to see who owns the server, its location, and its connection string, or you can simply join the server directly from your web browser by clicking the full connect string.

There is also a full list of public commands available on the website. You will find a brief description along side each command that will explain the basic use for each command.

The acinter bot:

Due to popular demand there have been a few changes to the acinter bot because of some suggestions by some individuals. I have released the version 2.3.0 of the acinter bot which is now on irc.

What is different?

Well, when you make a request for an inter or clan match, your nick will be added to a list of "Available Players". If someone else is interested in joining your game, they can add themselves to the list as well using the new command $add. You can also remove yourself from the list using the $remove command.

With this new feature, acinter has also been coded to arrange teams. By default, acinter will automatically arrange 2 teams when the "Available Players" list reaches 8 players. It will output 2 teams and state what team will get to pick the map and mode first.

If you are unsatisfied with the teams or do not wish to play with 8 players and simply want a 2v2 or 3v3, the requester can type the command $shuffle, and acinter will randomly generate 2 teams and state who gets to go first. This will only work when there are more than 2 players in the list.

If you are unsure of which server to play on, or cannot remember the connect, you can access a small list of common private servers by using the $servers command. You will then be pm'ed a small list of private server connects, along with their location to help with your choice.

You can also get a full list of public commands from IRC as well. If you type $commands, acinter will send you a list of available commands via pm.

These changes were put into place to create a "pick-up/pug bot" like feature.

What you can expect for near and distant future updates:
- Automatic server selection for matches by acinter
- Vote system for gamemodes, gametypes
- Private server querying and player search
- Live match info from private server
- acinter bot in game (server side)
- acinter bot on TeamSpeak

We are in the process of creating a forum for our website and hopefully it will be up on the website soon.

If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to let me know. If you want to you can pm me on the forum or pm me on IRC.

For those who are unfamiliar, check out the channel #acinter on gamesurge.net to see the acinter bot in action.

AC-Inter strives to bring you inter/clan match requests whenever & wherever you may be! Your feedback is important to us!
Thanks given by:
luv you ikljo <3
Thanks given by:
on teamspeak? how does it work?
Thanks given by:
looks awesome!
Thanks given by:
If it was on teamspeak, it would relay the message similar to irc, or even have a computer generated voice speaking for it.

It would have to connect as a client to teamspeak, similar to the way it connects as a client for IRC right now. I'm still working on getting it to Teamspeak, but it probably will be a little while before you begin seeing it on Teamspeak. I'm still working on how it is going to interact and if i can get similar functionality like it has on IRC. It is a little bit trickier than IRC.
Thanks given by: